latest update woo plugin with currency switcher ruins website completely

anonymous1971

Can you sent me the woo plugin version before this update so i can rollback. I need V08.10 ASAP!!

Last edited:
Hmm, my site is working fine after the 8.11 update. Can you produce your server error logs and a actual issue and support may be able to help you. If your using a third party currency plugin i would recommend disabling it and see whats going on (this could be part of your custom theme as well).

anonymous1971

@Yaros . Can you please make it so that the currency switcher can switched off. I do not need it and it ruins my sites completely. I do not want to explain in detail what errors i got......trust me....my sites going insane with this option. I want it turned off.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Yaros . Can you please make it so that the currency switcher can switched off. I do not need it and it ruins my sites completely. I do not want to explain in detail what errors i got......trust me....my sites going insane with this option. I want it turned off.
you may not use built-in currency switcher at all if currencies in AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> General will be unselected and widget will be removed.

Mar

I haven't updated yet so don't know if there will be any issues but would have to agree with @anonymous1971 to make it an option that can be turned off and on.
I have updated and activated the currency switcher with no problem. The option to deactivate is there, just don't use the widget.

anonymous1971

Ehhh.....i was too soon. Now there is an issue with "rounding". The new update causes the rounding not to work anymore. All my prices changes from 19.95 to 19.81 / 17.95 to 17.67, etc, etc.........i have set the rounding to all my prices to "95" but with the update it does not work anymore

Attachments

• rounding.PNG
    rounding.PNG
    17 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ehhh.....i was too soon. Now there is an issue with "rounding". The new update causes the rounding not to work anymore. All my prices changes from 19.95 to 19.81 / 17.95 to 17.67, etc, etc.........i have set the rounding to all my prices to "95" but with the update it does not work anymore
Hello, you need to update prices in Pricing after assigning cents. Tail of 95 cents is added only to default currency, if you select another currency on your site 95 cents will not be added after conversion.

anonymous1971

Hello, you need to update prices in Pricing after assigning cents. Tail of 95 cents is added only to default currency, if you select another currency on your site 95 cents will not be added after conversion.

Cannot update prices because i do not make use of this option. I have all the prices edited manually myself. When you say I need to update prices........this means 200+ hours of manually editing prices will be lost and i need 200+ hours again to manually edit all the prices.

Please better solution.

anonymous1971

No my friend!

When I do as you say all my manually edited prices will be deleted and set to the prices i have set in the pricing formulas

So again....Solution please!

anonymous1971

Where is the solution? Have tried several things but my issue still is not solved. Now i have an old version of the plugin.

anonymous1971

We can't change the logic of this feature, all we can recommend is not to use rounding / assigning cents option , as you said that you can't update prices everytime.

I think you do not understand the problem i encounter or i did not explain it properly. I do not use rounding. i only use "95" as assign cents......but here it is.....after your latest plugin update all my prices are set without the "95" but set to 34, 67, 58.....they should be all "95"

anonymous1971

You are quote mining. I also stated that it can be my fault by misexplaining.

When i set the assign cents off....or on...it does not matter if it's on or off......it shows the prices without "95" and they need to be with "95"

If i set it to off it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22

If i set it to on it shows prices like €12.34, €14.64, €23.22

Direct Webstore

You are quote mining.

I'm just cutting out the irrelevant stuff for clarity.

my fault by misexplaining.

You're right ...

it does not matter if it's on or off

... because you did not state this before.

But no one else is having this problem ... so it's not the plugin's fault. You need to double check other plugins or conditions that may be causing the problem. As no one here can actually SEE your setup ... you would be better off writing to support and giving them admin access so they can have a look. The problem is obviously not going to be solved here. :)