Latest update issues also...

Since updating to the latest plugin version and using Da Vincy theme, the following issues present:

- Product price is not showing on single product page
- Selecting variation options do not stick, I.e. selecting colour and then size, deselects the chosen colour and vice versa
- images in description are not showing

It seems the last update causes issues with many other users.

What is the ETA for this plugin to be updated to fix the problems?

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Since updating to the latest plugin version and using Da Vincy theme, the following issues present:

- Product price is not showing on single product page
- Selecting variation options do not stick, I.e. selecting colour and then size, deselects the chosen colour and vice versa
- images in description are not showing

It seems the last update causes issues with many other users.

What is the ETA for this plugin to be updated to fix the problems?

Thanks.
Could you please let me know what browser you use? Is it Internet Explorer?

tobyhughes18

I have the same issue. However, images load perfectly on computer/laptop but on mobile, no images or size charts load...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

No. Using Firefox and also tested the issue on Safari (Mac) and Android tablet. Same issue on all.
I checked a few websites based on our buil-in themes in Firefox, they seem to be just fine. Please make sure you have purged cache on your computer. Also, please try deactivating third-party cache plugins installed in your WP admin area.
If the problem persists, please pm me your WP credentials.

dickybellla

1 more issue when update version 0.19.5 if you use a different currency on your website, for example, your website uses the MYR (Malaysia Ringgit) currency for your customers to make payments, for example the price of MYR4.00 after pressing the button of the author it will continue to paypal and the price in the paypal will be usd multiple, for example on your website MYR4.00 but in paypal will be MYR18.00. I hope this problem can be resolved as soon as possible

I've just updated to the latest version 0.9.20 and the problems still persist. No price is showing on the individual product page nor are any images showing in the description area?

Clearing the cache in the site and the various browsers (Chrome, IE, FF, Safari) did make no difference. So it must be something else. Using the DaVinci theme if that helps.

Anyone else having issues like that?

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

@Ekaterina, I already messaged you my site URL.

tobyhughes18

I've just updated to the latest version 0.9.20 and the problems still persist. No price is showing on the individual product page nor are any images showing in the description area?

Clearing the cache in the site and the various browsers (Chrome, IE, FF, Safari) did make no difference. So it must be something else. Using the DaVinci theme if that helps.

Anyone else having issues like that?

View attachment 2570View attachment 2571

@Ekaterina, I already messaged you my site URL.
The exact same issue with the images not loading in the description. However mine load on a laptop but not my mobile device. I'm using Rembrandt theme. I have also got the latest version

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The exact same issue with the images not loading in the description. However mine load on a laptop but not my mobile device. I'm using Rembrandt theme. I have also got the latest version
Please pm me your WP access details.