Last update, prices not displaying anymore on product page

Hi, after the last update of alidropship, products now are not displaying anymore the prices, so could you please fix this soon as possible please ?

Same happened here. Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180323-112211.png
    Screenshot_20180323-112211.png
    339.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20180323-114747.png
    Screenshot_20180323-114747.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, after the last update of alidropship, products now are not displaying anymore the prices, so could you please fix this soon as possible please ?
Same happened here. Please help
For those who use WP Cerber plugin , please make sure you have settings as described below:

cerber-dashboard-%E2%80%B9-smellcar-%E2%80%94-wordpress-google-chrome-2018-03-22-22-00-31-png.3458

iomWOir.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

My prices are not showing up on the individal product page as well and I am on Ali original. Can't find the WP Cerber plugin anywhere in my dashboard, pls help, thanks.

Tanvika

My prices are still not showing up on the individual page, its showing fine on home page and total cart page. Checked the above settings as well and cleared the cache too but with no success. Please suggest?

Thanks in advance for your help on this !!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
My prices are still not showing up on the individual page, its showing fine on home page and total cart page. Checked the above settings as well and cleared the cache too but with no success. Please suggest?

Thanks in advance for your help on this !!
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Cookie

If not,
just done that but nope not working

Try viewing your own site using your mobile to see if the prices are there in the product page, if it is, that means your is fine, that's what did, then i cleared my cache knowing that my site is working since the prices can be seen on mobile, just have to flush out your PC's cache and others. I only flush my PC's cache and it works.

⇄⇵AnT⇵⇄

Да да, у меня тоже эта штука не работает! плагинов кеширования не стоит,и чистил браузер не помогает.

Direct Webstore

Да да, у меня тоже эта штука не работает! плагинов кеширования не стоит,и чистил браузер не помогает.

Yeah yeah, caching is only one possibility ... try disabling plugins as well. One of them may be the cause. :)

⇄⇵AnT⇵⇄

Yeah yeah, caching is only one possibility ... try disabling plugins as well. One of them may be the cause. :)
Неа не помогает,! отключил вообще все плагины хотя у меня их штук всего 5 и ничего! так же чистил браузер ,тоже ничего.

⇄⇵AnT⇵⇄

нет дело не в хроме,я так же пробовал на фаерфокс Все тоже самое,не помогает.