Korean Beauty Products AliDropship site for sale - all Google organic traffic (no paid advertising)

the_lyall

I'm selling what was my first AliDropship site. I've done nothing with it since I made it, it gets all traffic from Google organic (not paid) and is usually around 100 users a day. Occasionally I get an email saying I've had an order, which I then process through AliExpress. The products aren't very high margin, and I would prefer to work on my newer sites rather than revamp this one.

You will need:
  • Hosting (hosting that can cater for a .global domain TLD, or separate hosting for the domain and you can update the DNS to point at the website hosting). I use WPX Hosting but they don't cater for .global so I host the domain with 1&1 IONOS. You can host the website with IONOS as well but I had a disagreement with them because the site was getting too much traffic and they didn't like that.
  • A Business level subscription at gtranslate.io for multi-language ($27.99/month). Without this you would lose organic traffic, as most traffic comes via foreign language pages indexed in Google.
As I haven't touched the site for so long, there are out of stock products and it could do with having more products added generally. It offers only free shipping but might benefit from adding AliShipping to increase margins. The site sells in 26 currencies and 68 languages, and takes payment by card (Stripe) or PayPal.

Screenshots below from Google Search Console, Google Analytics and WooCommerce. Open to offers. Not in a rush to sell, message me for details. I've included some stats going back to the start of the year so you can see it's steady traffic.

This was my AliDropship proof of concept test site, to generally test it and to see whether my SEO approach would work. There aren't many custom features, mainly:
  • If 10 or more items are added to the cart the customer can choose a free gift, typically a very low cost item with free shipping that is assigned as an option by admin (me). This uses the 'Giftable for WooCommerce' plugin.
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNG