Issues with redux framework plugin on electro theme - Add to cart disappears and other attributes

crissjohns

After activating all the necessary plugins, the add to cart button and other product variations disappeared. I came to find out it was the redux framework plugin causing this issue. Its a vital plugin for this theme,and electro theme is a very popular woocommerce theme.

my website : https://www.cjayfashion.com

Screenshot showing add to cart ( redux framework plugin disabled ) - https://snipboard.io/97JGbl.jpg

Screenshot not showing add to cart and other attributes ( redux framework plugin enabled ) - https://snipboard.io/GIm3vg.jpg

Any help available will be much appreciated.

Attached are the images if you cant view from the link.

Attachments

• cjayfashion redux off.png
    cjayfashion redux off.png
    498.2 KB · Views: 14
  • cjayfashion redux on.png
    cjayfashion redux on.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 12

Direct Webstore

electro theme is a very popular woocommerce theme.
Unfortunately not all Woo compatible themes are 100% compatible with the AliWoo plugin. I have seen a few mentioned over the past two years or so and the people who had problems with those themes simply had to choose a theme that did not have any compatibility problems with the AliWoo plugin.

The reason they had to choose another theme is that Alidropship has no control over 3rd party themes. They can't make any changes to them.
Another reason is that they are not going to make alterations to the AliWoo plugin to make it compatible with a single isolated theme just because one person likes it. The requests for alterations would never end.

As far as I can see, you have two options ...

1. Use another theme.

2. Write to Electro theme support and see if they have any suggestions or can make alterations to the theme.

But I doubt they would alter their theme just for one person for the same reasons Alidropship would not alter their plugin just for one theme.

And as for their "suggestions", I strongly suspect they will tell you to contact Alidropship support. So that just leaves you with option 1 above. An option a small handful of people have already had to use.

crissjohns

Unfortunately not all Woo compatible themes are 100% compatible with the AliWoo plugin. I have seen a few mentioned over the past two years or so and the people who had problems with those themes simply had to choose a theme that did not have any compatibility problems with the AliWoo plugin.

The reason they had to choose another theme is that Alidropship has no control over 3rd party themes. They can't make any changes to them.
Another reason is that they are not going to make alterations to the AliWoo plugin to make it compatible with a single isolated theme just because one person likes it. The requests for alterations would never end.

As far as I can see, you have two options ...

1. Use another theme.

2. Write to Electro theme support and see if they have any suggestions or can make alterations to the theme.

But I doubt they would alter their theme just for one person for the same reasons Alidropship would not alter their plugin just for one theme.

And as for their "suggestions", I strongly suspect they will tell you to contact Alidropship support. So that just leaves you with option 1 above. An option a small handful of people have already had to use.

I have found a solution,same theme. Thank you for the help .