Issues with Products->Edit Item

MonkeyK

Hello Guys,
I noticed some issues about editing the product in the Visual Mode of Products->Edit Item, see the problems with attachment pictures here:

1. The second row edit bar on the top is missing now, make no sense why? they are there before, such as Undo & Redo icons
2. Fixed
3. Fixed

Is anybody got the same problem as me? or only me? I didn't change any settings, the only change is I install a bunch of add-ons, such as recent sales popup, customers gallery, promote landing page and abandoned cart. Have no ideas why this happened? Please somebody light me up! Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MonkeyK

I deactivated all other plugins except AliDropship Plugin and still no help to fix the trouble 1 & 3 that I listed above. I am so frustrated nobody can help on these problems.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I deactivated all other plugins except AliDropship Plugin and still no help to fix the trouble 1 & 3 that I listed above. I am so frustrated nobody can help on these problems.
On a single product page you can see related items from the same category or the ones you set in admin area for a particular product:

Edit Item ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-01 10.35.04.png

MonkeyK

Thanks Victoria,
Actually, I have never set any cross selling on my store so far, and I double checked this individual item - handbag in product editor and nothing sits there! You can see my attachment.

MonkeyK

Fixed it by re-select the product categories.
I have still last issue need to be fixed here.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: