Issue with reviews import

Jess

Hi

Not sure if this is a bug or what but in wordpress discussion settings, i have comment moderation setup so no links, swear words etc get through. But when i import reviews with the plugin, a strange thing happens. I get an email to approve a review but when i check , that review has already been approved. So reviews are not being moderated as setup in the Wordpress settings.

Yaros and team, any info would be appreciated.

Jess

Hi, these reviews are imported without moderation.

Ok thanks Yaros. Weird how some of them trigger the email that is sent for moderation. It would be great if the moderation would work though.

Also, still having the issue of when you select to import 10 reviews only, 20 or 30 etc get imported.

Last edited:

Hanoch

Yep, I also have with this issue, that is annoying because I get so many mails when I import reviews.

Yaros

Staff member
Yep, I also have with this issue, that is annoying because I get so many mails when I import reviews.
Try to set these options like on the screenshot below:

GcEH272.png

Yaros

Staff member
Ok thanks Yaros. Weird how some of them trigger the email that is sent for moderation. It would be great if the moderation would work though.

Also, still having the issue of when you select to import 10 reviews only, 20 or 30 etc get imported.
It is not the issue, it is the way the system works. All reviews are imported by extension that can only scan the whole pages. Each page can have up to 20 reviews. So there is no option to set any limitation here on reviews per page.

Hanoch

Thanks!

Another issue I have with importing a review, I choose to import 10 reviews and select "Import reviews from my country only" yet I get sometimes more than 10 reviews per product and most of the imported reviews are not from my country.
My woo alidropship version is: 0.5.0

Jess

It is not the issue, it is the way the system works. All reviews are imported by extension that can only scan the whole pages. Each page can have up to 20 reviews. So there is no option to set any limitation here on reviews per page.

Can you elaborate on this because the setting in the plugin allows you to specify how many reviews per product you want to import? I select 10 but get 15,20 or even more. Thanks

Setting in the plugin allows 10,20,30,50 or 100 (The number of imported reviews per product)

Yaros

Staff member
Can you elaborate on this because the setting in the plugin allows you to specify how many reviews per product you want to import? I select 10 but get 15,20 or even more. Thanks

Setting in the plugin allows 10,20,30,50 or 100 (The number of imported reviews per product)
We will fix that, the options should be up to 20, up to 40, etc.