Issue with pixel

please illustrate this:
Screenshot_1.png

and I made a test purchase and nothing appeared in my facebook pixel section:
Screenshot_2.png

also How to segment the niches in my pixel (I have a general store with multible niches) please check same here in shopify with an app called pixel perfect

also there are two pixel in my store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_3.png

please help me asap

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
please illustrate this:
View attachment 2235

and I made a test purchase and nothing appeared in my facebook pixel section:
View attachment 2236

also How to segment the niches in my pixel (I have a general store with multible niches) please check same here in shopify with an app called pixel perfect

also there are two pixel in my store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2238

please help me asap
Hello, there are 2 pixels - yes, we discussed it already in several threads, they are created by FB somehow for collecting an additional statistic, not by our plugin.
We will refine Facebook features later , so there will be more options.
As for updating info in your FB account - it takes some time, please check again later.

Alessandro

I have the "same" issue: Your ad may not be optimized for conversions because we haven't received any activity from the conversion you selected at all or in more than 14 days.

Haha, loosing my hairs

neeraj89

Hello, there are 2 pixels - yes, we discussed it already in several threads, they are created by FB somehow for collecting an additional statistic, not by our plugin.
We will refine Facebook features later , so there will be more options.
As for updating info in your FB account - it takes some time, please check again later.
Hi mam, if you remember i opened same thread for double pixel found error. As i mentioned earlier, i talked to fb reps, they said its not a fault from their end, its websites fault. They said to contact website developer. I am not able to find out exactly what causing this error..:rolleyes:

No I use other pixels (google adwords and adroll) in thank you page
I placed them under customization > thank you > conversion pixels
put I tried to remove them and made a test purchase and same issue and also showing up two pixels and also add to cart have red exclamation mark

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
No I use other pixels (google adwords and adroll) in thank you page
I placed them under customization > thank you > conversion pixels
put I tried to remove them and made a test purchase and same issue and also showing up two pixels and also add to cart have red exclamation mark
Hello again, so you inserted Facebook pixel by yourself ? you haven't used our field for that?
You can PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

1515039173278.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi mam, if you remember i opened same thread for double pixel found error. As i mentioned earlier, i talked to fb reps, they said its not a fault from their end, its websites fault. They said to contact website developer. I am not able to find out exactly what causing this error..:rolleyes:
I Googled this issue as well and found a lot of tickets on FB support with the same topic with no answer from FB support. Our developers checked several websites and they didn't find any extra code that could created the second pixel .

kevgl

Hi Mohamed,

I have had some issues with the Pixel aswell, it seems your Pixel is not synchronizing well.
As allready suggested, try adding your Facebook Pixel ID into Customization - General only.

Remove all other header, footer and thank you page/checkout codes you have in these forms (be sure to save them, so you have a backup at hand). Save the forms, purge cache via plugin (or via CloudFlare). After this you want to delete all browser cache/history. Now go to your store again and see if it works correctly. Let me know what you get.

These pages should show the following Pixels:
Homepage: PageView.
Categorypage: PageView.
Productpage: PageView + ViewContent.
BEFORE clicking 'Add to Cart': PageView + ViewContent + AddToCart (in red).
AFTER clicking 'Add to Cart': PageView + ViewContent + AddToCart (in green) + SubscribedButtonClick.

Still the mysterie remains about the empty Pixel. If you don't add any code or even a Pixel ID, this Pixel won't come up. I think it has something to do with the loading of the Pixel or this is something the Facebook Pixel Helper creates.

Attachments

• after add to cart.PNG
    after add to cart.PNG
    53.7 KB · Views: 17
  • before add to cart.PNG
    before add to cart.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 18
@kevgl Thanks alot this is very helpful I did what you wrote exactly and now it is almost fine but I made test addtocard and purchase and the data is not passed to facebook pixel (waited 5 hours till now)
I have another question for you please: how can I segment my pixel? (i.e: I have general niche store with 7 different categories and want to make custom audiences for each category or product ..etc)
Thanks bro for your appreciated help

@Victoria Kudryashova : thanks for your help as well I sent you the credentials but I have a firewall plugin which I think prevented you from login. I will follow up with kevyl and if I need more assistance I will let you know.