Is using Fiverr Digitial Marketing Service Recommended?

ahmadsofian

Hi...Is it recommended for us to use services from Fiverr on getting website traffic, email blasting etc? Anyone here had use any particular service that is recommended and what was the results? Thank you..

Kat

I purchased their trafic service, it gave me thousands of visitors, which all clearly were bots. Although I only spent five dollars on it, but if something is a cheat doesn't even with a penny!
But at the same time for similar price I got my website audited for SEO which I think fairly enough was a good buy.

Kat

Basically he did a full review of my website and outlined all the problem areas, this was under various headings such as SEO, Mobile friendliness, Usability, Technologies, Backlinks, Social ,Local directories and visitors, and then he gave me a free professional SEO report which included suggestions and corrections remarks.

Will also not recommending Fivver to anyone on my experience.
Rather using paid FB adds instead for real visitors and engagement to get SALES!!

Kat

And did you notice any traffic increase after implementing his suggestions?
I have not implemented them yet, they are on my to do list but first I am going to narrow my niche as Yaros suggested that as a new starter it would be easier to market it, so I am trying to find the time to do both.
What do you think? do you have experience with this?

Direct Webstore

What do you think? do you have experience with this?
Narrow niches? ... Yes. That's what I do. And I also try to select products that are not easy to find in the local brick and mortar stores. Plus write articles related to the niche and make product videos for Youtube. (Edited pre-existing videos and/or slide type videos consisting of the products images.)

:)

Kat

Narrow niches? ... Yes. That's what I do. And I also try to select products that are not easy to find in the local brick and mortar stores. Plus write articles related to the niche and make product videos for Youtube. (Edited pre-existing videos and/or slide type videos consisting of the products images.)

:)
Thank you very much for information:)