is it drop shipping or blind dropshipping w. aliexpr.

ROS69

hello together,

I really like to start drop shipping with aliexpress
I'm wondering how goods get shipped from aliexpress ?
Is it blind drop shipping at all ?
I mean, what information can my customer get from the shipping label or do they put any documents like some kind of a bill of sale to the shipped product so my customer can see the real price (I paid for it) for the item or something like that ?

I am asking that, because I heard some funny stories from other people about aliexpress.

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

It's better to ask your suppliers not to include any promo materials into the packages.

Mar

Exactly Yaros, Customers have no clue how to contact our company While Blind Shipping.
What do you mean by Blind Shipping? Normally your website should have an address and a contact number. Customers will use this information if they need to contact you. If the customer have an inquiry about a product, you will pass it to the seller.

Mar

hello together,

I really like to start drop shipping with aliexpress
I'm wondering how goods get shipped from aliexpress ?
I mean, what information can my customer get from the shipping label or do they put any documents like some kind of a bill of sale to the shipped product so my customer can see the real price (I paid for it) for the item or something like that ?

I am asking that, because I heard some funny stories from other people about aliexpress.

Thanks
Auto order has a message for AliExpress seller indicating that you are a dropshipper and a request not to include information that you are one and anything especially the price. Normally, your website has an address and a contact number. Customers will use this information if they need to contact you about the item they received. They know where they ordered the item, they don't need to see this information in the delivered product.

Direct Webstore

What do you mean by Blind Shipping?
That means that there is no indication of who shipped the package on the package. Which is the case with Aliexpress packages from sellers.
Yes. They can only see that it's from China ... but not from who. It should be stated that "your warehouses" are in China in your Shipping and FAQ pages so they can't complain later. :)

Mar

There is no marking in the package, the seller made sure that it is delivered that way. But the item don't just come from heaven. The customer know very well where he ordered the item. If he have questions he will get in touch with the online store. That is why a dropshipping website or any website should have an address and contact number. Anyway, it is highly unlikely that somebody will buy in a website without those information.