IS AUTO-ORDER GOING TO BE FIXED SOON?

nenene

Hello, auto order after long time, was fixed and works for OK for my USA orders.
For Australia, Canada, United Kingdom it sucks bad. Not everyone is drop-shipping only to USA.
I have to manually input 1)City and 2)Country 3)State/County as it can't auto-fill them in.
Are you working on it?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, auto order after long time, was fixed and works for OK for my USA orders.
For Australia, Canada, United Kingdom it sucks bad. Not everyone is drop-shipping only to USA.
I have to manually input 1)City and 2)Country 3)State/County as it can't auto-fill them in.
Are you working on it?
Hello, to solve that issue we need all details from you - orders that couldn't be autofilled , your WP credentials. Please PM me. We need to reproduce the situation from your side.

nenene

Hello, to solve that issue we need all details from you - orders that couldn't be autofilled , your WP credentials. Please PM me. We need to reproduce the situation from your side.

Please check your PM. It's weird to work for USA but not for UK etc
So it must be universal problem.

nenene

Hello, any news about the fix?
It's almost manual work, the plugin does not complete the form.
(Order is from UK)

Attachments

• auto_order.jpg
    auto_order.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 15

nenene

Any updates on this? I am disappointed about the support on such basic features like order automation... :(
Look at my screenshot above, And I don't even have that many orders yet, I can't imagine doing many orders manually...
@Yaros

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Any updates on this? I am disappointed about the support on such basic features like order automation... :(
Look at my screenshot above, And I don't even have that many orders yet, I can't imagine doing many orders manually...
@Yaros
It is fixed already and will be available with the next update - today/tomorrow