Invisible Link to Aliexpress

BapaJon61

Hi,
I recently imported a product to my website from aliexpress and on the "woocommerce" product page, there are two hidden (invisible) hover links that when clicked on go to two different product pages at aliexpress website.

Go to this link and hover in the area that I show on the attached picture.....

https://rareblooms.com/product/magi...-stars-rings-with-natural-abalone-shell-copy/

I have tried to figure out how to get these off the page but have not had any luck.

Anyone here run across this? Is there a fix for it?

Thanks
Jon

Attachments

• hover.JPG
    hover.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 18

omktg

Hi,
I recently imported a product to my website from aliexpress and on the "woocommerce" product page, there are two hidden (invisible) hover links that when clicked on go to two different product pages at aliexpress website.

Go to this link and hover in the area that I show on the attached picture.....

https://rareblooms.com/product/magi...-stars-rings-with-natural-abalone-shell-copy/

I have tried to figure out how to get these off the page but have not had any luck.

Anyone here run across this? Is there a fix for it?

Thanks
Jon

Hi,
Looks that those links are in your product description. This means that you uploaded them along with all other description items from the seller.

Screenshot_432.png

To remove them, edit the product description [View it as Text] You will need to see the code for that post.

Last edited:

BapaJon61

HaHa... yah... I figured out the same as you suggested, but had to leave for family stuff.... didn't get a chance to post ... "all is good now".

Thanks for your reply and suggestion tho!

Cheers,
Jon

CDDiva

yes i always copy paste any info I want to use into note or word pad, and then go to the html area (text area) as mentioned, and clear all code and text from there. I then paste what I need back to the description, incuding any images I wanted to keep which I also copied, then added again. I know it's work, and these plugins make it easy in so many ways, but then too easy lol.
I always try to make the product desciptions as much my own as possible to avoid the redundancy of other sellers reposting the same canned descriptions across the net.

Direct Webstore

Also a good idea the have templates for different types of products stored in text files, One Note or whatever so you can just copy paste it into the text area of a product description and just fill in the details. At least, that's what I do. Saves a lot of time.

;)