Inventory updates not working

Kerry

I have been suspicious about the daily inventory updates done by the plugin.

Two days ago customer placed an order for an item that our system said was in stock, but in reality was sold out at the vendor.

I assumed things had changed since the last update, but on checking again today the mistake is still there even though two updates have been run.

in addition when I sort products by the “out of stock” option in woocommerce the items shown as out of stock are still in stock when you visit the vendor.

why is this not working?

kerry

reneex

I have been having weird issues since updating to 1.6.4 with the updates, showing items out of stock or no longer available but when you go to the product page or supplier there is stock. I also have changes that i make to products reverting, like i delete variations or change images or prices then the next day after the update runs they revert to how they were the day before.

Mar

I have been having weird issues since updating to 1.6.4 with the updates, showing items out of stock or no longer available but when you go to the product page or supplier there is stock. I also have changes that i make to products reverting, like i delete variations or change images or prices then the next day after the update runs they revert to how they were the day before.
It is not a new issue. This thread was long before AliWoo Version 1.6.4, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/products-going-into-draft-when-in-stock.14485/. I have reported the issue many times.

Mar

I have more than 600 products in draft folder, I filtered to No longer available and checked one by one. I have found 11 products marked no longer available that are actually available in AliExpress. Editing products before publishing is the most tedious task. This is really a pain, something not resolved until now.

Yaros

Staff member
I have more than 600 products in draft folder, I filtered to No longer available and checked one by one. I have found 11 products marked no longer available that are actually available in AliExpress. Editing products before publishing is the most tedious task. This is really a pain, something not resolved until now.
Hi Mar, when you come across with such items again in future, could you please check if all the attributes and variations on AliExpress are the same as they were on your site before a product went to draft? If they are not the same, the plugin can't sync the product and restore it.

Mar

could you please check if all the attributes and variations on AliExpress are the same as they were on your site before a product went to draft
It is not so easy to check one by one if there are more than 600 products in the draft.
If they are not the same, the plugin can't sync the product and restore it.
The fact that I was able to restore the products, that mean attributes and variations are the same. Also, I am not changing attributes and variations, if they are changed, it is another problem of the plugin.