Information on package

Tiptip

Hi,
I ordered a package for myself and left a note to the seller about drop shipping.

I got the package with the seller address and phone number, price and my address phone etc. no promotions or any other materials.

i understand from the seller, that without the sender address the customs wont ship the package(return policy)

so at the bottom line, the costumer will have the seller name and address, phone number and the price.

How you deal with this issues?
Thanks.

alioop

I have it too. It's annoying, but i suppose it's unavoidable. The problem is they can trace it back to it's origin fairly easily and figure we "overcharge" them and other potential issues. But they could have done that when they visited the site, so i doubt its going to create a big issue.

Unless the buyer is overly dissatisfied and decides to go around every social page and neg comment it.

But the only time ive ever seen it happen is only when the shipping is too long.

AdventMedia

I have decided to start with U.S. only shippers, primarily because the delivery time will be quicker. This should solve any customs issues as well.

Direct Webstore

I have decided to start with U.S. only shippers, primarily because the delivery time will be quicker. This should solve any customs issues as well.

The AliExpress plugin is for importing products from Chinese sellers on AliExpress. Why on Earth use it for US sellers/shippers? Just use a normal shopping cart for free.

artmelkon

It happened to me too, and these guys they don't really care, I have contacted them they don't bother with that. One of them even told me that he/she can't put my address on as the shipper. I don't know if they can not or they don't want to.

Direct Webstore

I've ordered heaps of things from Aliexpress for myself over the past two years and have not experienced this yet. It must be an extremely rare event ... and then in the even more rare event the customer does a bit of investigating when it does happen and gets pissed off ... you've lost one customer in maybe thousands. Not worth worrying about too much in my opinion.

If a seller chooses to ignore the message about "not including promo materials (and his address) ... don't use him/her again.

And talking about that ... I suggest adding the bit about "addresses" to the "no promotional material" message in the backend of the plugin.