Importing product's video

Hi,

There is a way to import the product's video? it seems this feature is not integrated yet, and it's very helpfull!

Thanks.

Direct Webstore

Just download the video and upload to your product description via the Media Library in the meantime. (if using Dropship.me, that is ... the normal Alidropship plugins already have the feature).

I recommend Internet Download Manager for downloading videos from ANY site.

daniel-97

Just download the video and upload to your product description via the Media Library in the meantime. (if using Dropship.me, that is ... the normal Alidropship plugins already have the feature).

I recommend Internet Download Manager for downloading videos from ANY site.
Don't know why that didn't appear properly on my website. After putting it on as Media, it kind of messed up (distorted I mean)
1588909060273.png

Direct Webstore

Don't know why that didn't appear properly on my website. After putting it on as Media, it kind of messed up (distorted I mean)
Look at the code in the Text Tab when editing the product. You may be able to edit the height/width of the video so it's not distorted. It looks like the height is a bit too much.

daniel-97

Look at the code in the Text Tab when editing the product. You may be able to edit the height/width of the video so it's not distorted. It looks like the height is a bit too much.
Lol the fun thing is when I edit the height or width, the video is still the same but smaller :)) it looks funny

Direct Webstore

Without being able to see and/or use the actual video ... I have no idea what's going on. I'd just run the video through a convertor and change whatever needs to be changed if I was you. e.g With something like "Any Video Converter" (free).

Direct Webstore

Without being able to see and/or use the actual video ... I have no idea what's going on. I'd just run the video through a convertor and change whatever needs to be changed if I was you. e.g With something like "Any Video Converter" (free).
Or just skip the video for that product and move on. It depends on how much time you want to spend on editing that particular product. Up to you.

daniel-97

Yeah I know, the best option is to import the video along with the product by Alidropship Chrome Extension. The video import feature is being checked by the team so it should be normal soon

Olga B.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

There is a way to import the product's video? it seems this feature is not integrated yet, and it's very helpfull!

Thanks.
Hello, DropshipMe's options are quite limited - the plugin allows only importing products from the integrated database only in the way they are presented there and importing product reviews from AliExpress. Direct Westore and daniel-97 have already perfectly commented on the possible solution.

Hello, DropshipMe's options are quite limited - the plugin allows only importing products from the integrated database only in the way they are presented there and importing product reviews from AliExpress. Direct Westore and daniel-97 have already perfectly commented on the possible solution.
pls i would love to diable video for download on my site. The video is showing quite alright but i dont want customers to download them. Pls how would i go about it.

Direct Webstore

But there's no way I would waste even 1 minute of my time implementing this. Not to mention the uneccessary extra functions load on your site. Who cares if customers download product videos that you yourself have downloaded from elsewhere? It makes no sense.

The only situation where this may be of use is if your videos are made by you and are 100% unique. But if people can see or hear something on the net, there is always a way to download/copy it regardless of what restrictions are in place if they have a little imagination. But if they had imagination, they wouldn't need to copy others videos, they'd make their own. lol

Last edited:
But there's no way I would waste even 1 minute of my time implementing this. Not to mention the uneccessary extra functions load on your site. Who cares if customers download product videos that you yourself have downloaded from elsewhere? It makes no sense.

The only situation where this may be of use is if your videos are made by you and are 100% unique.
yeah i grab