Importing Products Problem

John Arthur

I keep getting this message when I want to import products: to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section.

When I start to import products I go to my wordpress site and click the Use Direct Button to import. Some time I can get one import done in a day then when I want to do another I get the above message.

I've even tried not logging in the ali xpress site and again I get it to work one time and then get the above the message.

Please help and advise.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I keep getting this message when I want to import products: to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section.

When I start to import products I go to my wordpress site and click the Use Direct Button to import. Some time I can get one import done in a day then when I want to do another I get the above message.

I've even tried not logging in the ali xpress site and again I get it to work one time and then get the above the message.

Please help and advise.
You can refresh the page with Import products section after import

Real Residual

I carefully select each and every item that I list on my store. Edit titles, descriptions, and even images to remove aliexpress store branding. I have found that if you do a batch import, it just takes more time since you have to go over them one by one anyways. So what I do is find the item, use "Edit" function of the extension, then import to list. This way, products are ready to go IMMEDIATELY, and it takes literally 5 seconds to import once I've done the edit.

John Arthur

Real Residual thanks for the reply. 3 Questions when uploading products where is the edit button and the products that I've uploaded already I only see on my site when attached to wordpress. When I go to a different browser like firefox no products are in my store. Not sure why and how to fix.

One last question on reviews how do I get them to my site as well.

Thanks
John

Real Residual

Ok you need to open one browser window for your WordPress admin > Alidropship > Import Products
Second browser windows (Google Chrome), goto AliExpress and select the product. Go to product page, not search results.
In the actual products page, you should see on the top of the page with your website name, and a button that says Import and another one say Edit.
Click on Edit.

You should check the chrome extension knowledge base on the main site. It's quite clear.
Reference to the reviews, once the product is in your Products database, there is an option to import reviews.

John Arthur

New problem been following what you posted but now a lot of my products are not going to my store when I publish or preview they want to go to posts on wordpress. The page that comes up is where Hello World post is located.

It seems like anything in the clothes line is having the above problem. If not clothes it goes to the store.

Not sure why they want to go there and how to fix it so I get them to go to my store.