Imported products couldn't be found in WP

kurnia

I have imported products. After that, I looked back in WP, I couldn't find them in Product Categories section as shown in the pic.imported products.png

I have tried my times but it only added the number of import list without displaying the products in the product categories of my WP.

FYI, I have signed in Aliexpress before importing those products.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance!

kurnia

Thanks Victoria, I have read it very carefully and watch the video as well. But still it cannot be solved.
Is there any database that I should create before using alidropship plugin?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks Victoria, I have read it very carefully and watch the video as well. But still it cannot be solved.
Is there any database that I should create before using alidropship plugin?
No, you shouldn't create anything - could you please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - I will check it out.

Emilson2017

Tja, so is this :(
It is not working, i tried it also i don't know how many times and hours, nothing is imported. If you just use single import, ok, that's function, but bulk import NOTHING

Emilson2017

@kurnia
i tried again, call the ali plugin, direct import, log in to ali express and click the bulk import button. until here it was always not function.
now when comes the black bar tell that your import is start, i continous move the mouse pointer over it and woila it imports it shows you each product what was sucessfull importat

kurnia

@Emilson2017 Have you solved your problem? Mine was solved. My problem cause was my hosting provider didn't enable InnoDB. That would prevent Alidropship plugin to create any table.

Emilson2017

i'm continous moving the mouse pointer over the import bar. ;) but i will check the innoDB
other question some times i get warnings about php version 5.6 ali warning said not compatible