Import Review function bringing all the Reviews instead of 20 Only (As Selected)

SAM

Hi there,
I am getting this error while importing reviews, even though I have selected to import 20 reviews only, however, it is importing all of them.
I am attaching the screenshot for your reference. Can you please guide me where I am making mistake (if any!)?.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks

s@m.

Attachments

• Importing all the Reviews.jpg
    Importing all the Reviews.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,
I am getting this error while importing reviews, even though I have selected to import 20 reviews only, however, it is importing all of them.
I am attaching the screenshot for your reference. Can you please guide me where I am making mistake (if any!)?.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks

s@m.
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - we will check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I had the opposed problem, I had imported until 100 reviews, but only 10 came out, though I already saw that on the Aliexpress page here that the review is 42? The example is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cas...n-Cover-Beautiful-Flower-Sky/32632563679.html, the one that I can only get 10 reviews but there are 42 5stars in "Feedback". Can someone help me here?
Hello Andrew, I checked the product that you sent me and there are only 10 reviews that contain any comments and not duplicated - so plugin imported properly.