Import products problem - urgent!

Rio

Hi, I have this problem. When importing the product from Aliexpress direct import, or on page search and import the product will be added to the import list as usual. The problem is while editing the item page, in the alidropship section "Supplier" the
Store URL, Store Name is missing. As a consequence the product is not updatable, the price is not same but as aliexpress product price, I can load the reviews... and make the product live. It was all good until probably the latest update.

Please see the screenshot attached.

Please look at the issue and let me know how to fix it.

Thank you

Rio

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.59.28.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 10.59.28.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 19

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have this problem. When importing the product from Aliexpress direct import, or on page search and import the product will be added to the import list as usual. The problem is while editing the item page, in the alidropship section "Supplier" the
Store URL, Store Name is missing. As a consequence the product is not updatable, the price is not same but as aliexpress product price, I can load the reviews... and make the product live. It was all good until probably the latest update.

Please see the screenshot attached.

Please look at the issue and let me know how to fix it.

Thank you

Rio
Hello Rio, please deactivate and activate AliDropship plugin and clean cache. After that please reimport that product.

Dawoo

Hello

Pleas help me I have problem with Import Reviews I did all setup but if I use DaVinci themes the reviews disappear, when I changed the themes like storeVilla Themes the reviews works.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.44.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.51.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.43.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.44.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-29 at 11.51.09 AM.png