Import Products Going To Main Page of Our Site & Not Shop Page

Kent

Hello

Can anyone help with the above? Once I have imported a product from the Alidropship plugin, it goes to "Products" on our Wordpress dashboard which is fine. The problem is when I view the check the info is on the main page of the site and not on the Shop page where I need it to be.

Thanks in advance

Direct Webstore

After you imported the product ... did you go to "Product List" ... check the box next to the product, select the category from the drop-down menu, select "Publish" from the other drop-down menu ... then click apply?

If you don't do the above ... it won't show up on your site.

Faith Ernest

After you imported the product ... did you go to "Product List" ... check the box next to the product, select the category from the drop-down menu, select "Publish" from the other drop-down menu ... then click apply?

If you don't do the above ... it won't show up on your site.

I am having this same issue and it is VERY frustrating. I am on the products list page. I go to the product. I categorize it and tag it. No where on the publish panel does it outline how to publish to the WooCommerce DaVinci "Shop" page. I can't even point the product to another page.

Please assist. I purchased this plugin on good faith and tons of positive feedback but if it only works for those with programming experience then I don't want it and will go the shopify route. I've had other WP sites and it wasn't this complicated.

Thank you.

Milos

I am having this same issue and it is VERY frustrating. I am on the products list page. I go to the product. I categorize it and tag it. No where on the publish panel does it outline how to publish to the WooCommerce DaVinci "Shop" page. I can't even point the product to another page.

Please assist. I purchased this plugin on good faith and tons of positive feedback but if it only works for those with programming experience then I don't want it and will go the shopify route. I've had other WP sites and it wasn't this complicated.

Thank you.

DaVinci is NOT a Woo theme.

Faith Ernest

DaVinci is not a WooTheme. It is the AliDropShip Theme. I originally tried to use the Woo version for AliDropShip but found it to be too restrictive. Now, I'm using the WP version. Are you recommending that I deactivate Woo and that should fix my issue? I would greatly appreciate direction and guidance for utilizing the plugin I purchased. I understand that many of your users are programming and coding savvy but it would help tremendously to not treat those of us not as proficient like we're inept when we're part of your purchase base as well.

Milos

If you use DaVinci theme (non-Woo theme) you must install non-Woo AliDropship plugin.

However if you use a WooCommerce theme and want to keep WooCommerce theme -> install AliDropship Woo plugin

Woo plugin version installed on DaVinci or any other non-Woo theme will get you in trouble, as it is a completely different database setup, a completely diff. world.

It's simple as that.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
DaVinci is not a WooTheme. It is the AliDropShip Theme. I originally tried to use the Woo version for AliDropShip but found it to be too restrictive. Now, I'm using the WP version. Are you recommending that I deactivate Woo and that should fix my issue? I would greatly appreciate direction and guidance for utilizing the plugin I purchased. I understand that many of your users are programming and coding savvy but it would help tremendously to not treat those of us not as proficient like we're inept when we're part of your purchase base as well.
If you have WooCommerce enabled and DaVinci theme at the same time - it will not work. If you decided to switch to AliDropship original plugin - then please reinstall WordPress and upload AliDropship plugin.
https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/