Import products from specific store

Mr Miyagi

Hi,

I have found a seller at Aliexpress. I want to import products from only that seller. Is it possible? They have their own store at aliexpress, but when i click on the category pages - i can't import all. :(

Can anyone advise on quickest way?

Cheers!

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have found a seller at Aliexpress. I want to import products from only that seller. Is it possible? They have their own store at aliexpress, but when i click on the category pages - i can't import all. :(

Cheers!
Hello,

Thank you for your question!

I understand why you'd want this to be possible. I would love if the plugin could do the same. However, it's technically impossible to import products from the seller's page on AliExpress at this point. We'll be working on finding a way to implement this though and hopefully this feature will be added in the future.

Stay tuned for the updates and let me know if there are nay other questions or any way I can be of help.

Best regards,
Igor

Abe Niang

Hi,

Cheers!

Yes, I just started today with a brand new store and was wondering the same thing!
I think that would be an awesome feature...