Import of Reviews Not Working

kelly

Just updated the plugin and now the importing of reviews doesnt work. Upon clicking "IMPORT", the aeroplane sign is just constantly moving and doesn't stop. The product reviews are not imported. What can I do to get the importing to work? Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Just updated the plugin and now the importing of reviews doesnt work. Upon clicking "IMPORT", the aeroplane sign is just constantly moving and doesn't stop. The product reviews are not imported. What can I do to get the importing to work? Thanks
Hello, please make sure you updated plugin to the latest version - 0.9.8 and extension - 2.4.5.9

kelly

Yes, it has already been updated. but upon updating, i can no longer import reviews. Can you please assist? thanks

vivek2107

import of reviews for newly imported products not working, the cursor simply keeps spinning indefinitely, had raised issue with the support team, it seems it is working at their end using my login credentials but it is not working on my system, i am stuck now , pls help

chris37

import of reviews for newly imported products not working, the cursor simply keeps spinning indefinitely, had raised issue with the support team, it seems it is working at their end using my login credentials but it is not working on my system, i am stuck now , pls help
Try to reinstall you chrome extension, connect your site and try again!