Import Any Image from Aliexpress to Wordpress

aminech

Hello,

It would be great if you make an option to import any image from aliexpress to wordpress using the chrome extention.
Sometime some product have good price and better seller but the pictures quality is poor
Instead of searching for pictures online and uploading them to my website server I can externally add images from other products in aliexpress (why? to benefit from aliexpress faster cdn and to avoid hosting limits)

I suggest adding a button like this on images that will directly add them when clicked.

Capture.JPG

Jasin555

You can import the product with better imagery and details, later on you can change the supplier detail from wordpress menu.
It will only change the variations, not the product details that they have previously imported.

aminech

You can import the product with better imagery and details, later on you can change the supplier detail from wordpress menu.
It will only change the variations, not the product details that they have previously imported.

Thanks, never thought about that

aminech

Maybe someone will find this useful:
While editing a product in wp, click on: Add Media > Insert from URL, when the picture appear click on that "Add to gallery" import button which will appear on top right of the image, you can import any aliexpress image this way and add it to the product gallery