Images not showing on product details!

marilinda

My web is mysweetgenesis.com

I bought the turn key store in alidropship.es and they added 50 products, I added 50 more with dropship.me and have added like 5 manually.

Everything was working perfect but from one day to another, every time I enter the site and click on any product, doesnt show the product gallery.

When I enter I see the title, price, variations, descriptions but not the gallery.

And the images are on my wordpress, on media, but is not showing them and I dont know if that happened because of the update

Mar

My web is mysweetgenesis.com

I bought the turn key store in alidropship.es and they added 50 products, I added 50 more with dropship.me and have added like 5 manually.

Everything was working perfect but from one day to another, every time I enter the site and click on any product, doesnt show the product gallery.

When I enter I see the title, price, variations, descriptions but not the gallery.

And the images are on my wordpress, on media, but is not showing them and I dont know if that happened because of the update
Definitely, something is wrong. Most likely it is a conflict with one of your plugins. Try deactivating all your plugins except woocommerce and Alidropship. If product images show, activate the plugins one by one. You will know which plugin. It could be the plugin itself or a setting of the plugin. You wont lose anything.

marilinda

Definitely, something is wrong. Most likely it is a conflict with one of your plugins. Try deactivating all your plugins except woocommerce and Alidropship. If product images show, activate the plugins one by one. You will know which plugin. It could be the plugin itself or a setting of the plugin. You wont lose anything.
Hi Mar!

I did that already. I deactivated all the plugins excepto the add ons from alidropship and alidropship itselfs, I kept social rabbit as well. I left all the plugins that comes from you and didnt show the images

Mar

Hi Mar!

I did that already. I deactivated all the plugins excepto the add ons from alidropship and alidropship itselfs, I kept social rabbit as well. I left all the plugins that comes from you and didnt show the images
Strange. It happened to me many times. Usually these are plugins that are suppose to optimize the site with settings, e. g. minimize, combine, defer, etc. Usually one of this setting is the culprit. Once this plugin is deactivated, the images are back. Anyway, since deactivating the plugins did not help, it is another case. You better send email to support@alidropship.com.

marilinda

I did already, but if I write to support in the spanish site they take 3-5 days to answer. So I wrote to the manager assigned to My site and I'm still waiting for the answer. Maybe tomorrow monday she'll take a look on that

Reactions: Mar

Mar

hi @Mar , I am getting same problem, when i import products from alidropship , some items image galary shown ok, some of not. check the link https://prnt.sc/rttmxp ...i am using flatsome theme .
I am using flatsome theme also. The thing that make a site different are the plugins. I have experienced this issue in the past. Try deactivating all plugins and clear cache, just like my suggestion to one user in this thread. Many issues are resolved in this troubleshooting method.

ashik_cse

I am using flatsome theme also. The thing that make a site different are the plugins. I have experienced this issue in the past. Try deactivating all plugins and clear cache, just like my suggestion to one user in this thread. Many issues are resolved in this troubleshooting method.

I enable disable all plugin and clear cache, nothing any change. Also I am using wp-rocket plugin. I disable flatsome theme building function "lazy load image " . please suggest me.

Mar

I enable disable all plugin and clear cache, nothing any change. Also I am using wp-rocket plugin. I disable flatsome theme building function "lazy load image " . please suggest me.
Are you using a child theme?

ashik_cse

There is something wrong with your site but it need a hands on to resolve.

I found the problem & fix that. It was lazy loading problem. I disable lazy loading from theme building function. Now ok......thanks dear........

uooos

Have you managed to install both applications finally? If so, please share how you achieved it. I have always thought it is not possible. But I see you have been offered a number of solutions. So it is interesting to know which one worked. From my area https://areacodes.net/646 I cannot find any proper option for implementation. Please take a minute to help me out.