Image Editing

Real Residual

You mean just select it, with a click of a button, BAM!!! The logo disappears while the background remains unchanged?
Or select the "watermark" and BAM!!! it disappears?

No, this editor cannot do that. I wish it could, but in all fairness, I have not found anything out there that can do it just like that. Not even Nike's "Just do it!"

Direct Webstore

Use the brush tool to paint over the logo. If none of the brush's available colours match the background ... just cover it with one of the "Stickers".

If you don't like any of the stickers available... you can upload your own. (Explore Google Images)
I resized and uploaded my own site's logo and use that sometimes to cover product logos.

:)

Last edited:

andylo9

So the option available is to upload sticker to cover it? I am ok with this.

If this is the only option - then we cannot import Product with watermark/logo at the center - because covering it with logo will be odd? Correct?

No, such layer feature is not available at this point.

Davidoff

So the option available is to upload sticker to cover it? I am ok with this.

If this is the only option - then we cannot import Product with watermark/logo at the center - because covering it with logo will be odd? Correct?
Or you can simply msg seller, explain that you are dropshipping company and ask them about photos with no logos or watermarks.
If it's about one photo I wouldn't even bother and just use sticker as Direct Webstore adviced ;)

Direct Webstore

If it's about one photo I wouldn't even bother and just use sticker as @Direct Webstore adviced

Or ...

If you drag the image and drop it into the search box in a browser tab opened to Google Image search ... you will find identical images with no watermarks or logos. Then just download one, and re-upload/insert it into your product listing

dropshipnow

Or ...

If you drag the image and drop it into the search box in a browser tab opened to Google Image search ... you will find identical images with no watermarks or logos. Then just download one, and re-upload/insert it into your product listing

That's great info DW. Thanks

Mar

Or you can simply msg seller, explain that you are dropshipping company and ask them about photos with no logos or watermarks.
If it's about one photo I wouldn't even bother and just use sticker as @Direct Webstore adviced
There are thousands of sellers in AliExpress and I don't think you can send message to all of them. I am not sure if you have resolved it, but if it is only about removing logo, not the background. The tools in the Image Editor are there for this. Just select an area with the same color of the background, select copy, drag and cover the logo.

1546151828501.png

dropshipnow

Yep I agree. To compliment Mar's advice here are the steps to take to cover up Aliexpress seller's logo. Not sure if this works if there is a watermark. I've just started using this technique myself. Please take note of Step 7a where it it can take some time for edit processing to finalise. So be patient and wait for wobbling of screen to stop. Maybe the slowness of processing is due to my slow internet speed. Not sure.

To cover up Aliexpress Seller's logo follow these steps -

1. Navigate to image where logo needs to be covered over
2. Click PENCIL icon in top right hand corner
3. Click SELECT in right hand Navigation column on picture
4. Outline area to use to block out logo
5. Click copy icon
6. Drag blocked rectangle and release over logo to completely cover up with background color
7. Click SAVE in photo editor with CROPPED LAYER showing
7a. Be patient and wait until processing of changes complete. The wobbling screen indicates editing changes are still being processed
9. Click green SAVE CHANGES box at bottom of GALLERY section
10. Click SAVE DRAFT

Davidoff

There are thousands of sellers in AliExpress and I don't think you can send message to all of them. I am not sure if you have resolved it, but if it is only about removing logo, not the background. The tools in the Image Editor are there for this. Just select an area with the same color of the background, select copy, drag and cover the logo.
This is good for logos only and yet the logo have to be on side and on one color background. When logo is on varies colors background this method will simply not work. Same with watermarks.
There are thousands of sellers but we are talking about one product from one seller here.

Mar

This is good for logos only and yet the logo have to be on side and on one color background. When logo is on varies colors background this method will simply not work. Same with watermarks.
There are thousands of sellers but we are talking about one product from one seller here.
The Built-in Image Editor has limited capabilities when compared to other image editing programs, e. g. Photoshop. I understand the situations you mentioned. Yes, sometime it is really impossible to remove logos and watermarks without being noticed by visitors . But many times it can be done. The images below are example, where background is not only gradient but totally have different colors. It is not perfect, but as you see it can be done if you know how to use the tools.

About AliExpress sellers, they post their products for everybody. I doubt if they will post products with images that have no logos or watermarks for dropshippers.

1546259231593.png

1546259152949.png

Mar

I addition to this, I hope a tool that work like the Healing Brush Tool of Photoshop is added to the Image Editor. This tool will remove water marks and logos very effectively.