Image delete option when editing before import issues

Jess

Hi guys,

Love the option to edit before import but there's still an issue with deleting images. Before today, even when you delete the images would still show up and after todays update, that has been fixed...well kinda. The images don't automatically get selected on the product but they still are being imported on the back end. Please make it so if you delete an image, it does not get imported at all also or at least give us the option.

Also when you finish editing and click add to import list...there is no indication that anything is happening. I get no status etc. You end up pressing the button multiple times because you think nothing happen but after a while it shows up in your import list and sometimes the edit window is still there open so you have no idea that it's already done.

Also another issue and this is a big one, some of the imports showed the price correctly during editing but after import the price was $0.00
Once you go into the product the supplier tab had the pricing so i was able to manually update and the price appeared.

Thanks

Last edited:

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Love the option to edit before import but there's still an issue with deleting images. Before today, even when you delete the images would still show up and after todays update, that has been fixed...well kinda. The images don't automatically get selected on the product but they still are being imported on the back end. Please make it so if you delete an image, it does not get imported at all also or at least give us the option.

Also when you finish editing and click add to import list...there is no indication that anything is happening. I get no status etc. You end up pressing the button multiple times because you think nothing happen but after a while it shows up in your import list and sometimes the edit window is still there open so you have no idea that it's already done.

Also another issue and this is a big one, some of the imports showed the price correctly during editing but after import the price was $0.00
Once you go into the product the supplier tab had the pricing so i was able to manually update and the price appeared.

Thanks
Hello Thomas,

Thanks you for contacting us and providing the feedback.

AliDropship Woo plugin imports the gallery images to your server by default, which is why the images are still being imported on the back end. This is how the plugin works at this point. I will be sure to pass on this to our developers to check if this can be sorted out.

As for the indication after clicking Add to Import List, we'll work on this as well, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We haven't experienced the issue with the price at the testing stage, so could you please PM your WP access credentials and an example of a product with this problem and we'll check asap.

Best regards,
Igor