If I Am Using Alidropship Version i can't use Woo Version Plugins?

caroline

Thanks for the link. The reason why i was wondering is there seem to be more Woocommerce plugins to choose from than what is compatiable with alidropship version.

rete

Hi, I am trying to use alidroship woo in my website with the chrome extension. Its works randomally. Sometimes I can import all the products of the page, sometimes just one of them and sometimes nothing at all (although I can see the "get" and "on" in the extension). I have woocommerce installed, I work with a third party theme of My Studio Press under the Genesis Workframe. I've cleaned several time my cookies and history of my browser but I cannot use it. Is something not compatible with my environment? tks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I am trying to use alidroship woo in my website with the chrome extension. Its works randomally. Sometimes I can import all the products of the page, sometimes just one of them and sometimes nothing at all (although I can see the "get" and "on" in the extension). I have woocommerce installed, I work with a third party theme of My Studio Press under the Genesis Workframe. I've cleaned several time my cookies and history of my browser but I cannot use it. Is something not compatible with my environment? tks
Hello, if you see Get - On status - extension works , some products have too many images , so its import will take more time.