I

chris37

I remember I post something here criticised the same post and expose some lies ....
For one reason my anwser was remove from someone and I don't know why alidropship team!

Is ok to post lies but not ok to expose them alidropship team?

Are your support this kind of pehavor alidropship team?

1. STORE WITH 1000+PRODUCTS ALSO
Screenshot_20200815-150628_Chrome.jpg

56 products ? 943 less products that is not a white lie that is a fraud !

I would like to sell my website micahtec.com. Site is running about 2 Years,

This site create 29-3-2019 7 months white lie? No this is a fraud.

GMAIL ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS EMAIL
If remember correctly has gmail for bussiness email ,was fix after I mentioned in my previous post.(The one you delete alidropship team)

And I don't want to start about copyright about selling brand products.
Also this guy suspicious activity always say in many post of him "If you want help I will help you" without posting the actual help...I don't thing is normal behavor.

@Yaros I apologise because I mentioned you here in this thread but I want one member of the alidropship team to see it for sure!

I want to protect the people of this forum from fraud...

But is look the alidropship team want the other way around, delete my post without see the actual threat here.

Last edited:

Micah1184

I remember I post something here criticised the same post and expose some lies ....
For one reason my anwser was remove from someone and I don't know why alidropship team!

Is ok to post lies but not ok to expose them alidropship team?

Are your support this kind of pehavor alidropship team?

View attachment 12567

56 products ? 943 less products that is not a white lie that is a fraud !

This site create 29-3-2019 7 months white lie? No this is a fraud.

If remember correctly has gmail for bussiness email ,was fix after I mentioned in my previous post.(The one you delete alidropship team)

And I don't want to start about copyright about selling brand products.
Also this guy suspicious activity always say in many post of him "If you want help I will help you" without posting the actual help...I don't thing is normal behavor.

@Yaros I apologise because I mentioned you here in this thread but I want one member of the alidropship team to see it for sure!

I want to protect the people of this forum from fraud...

But is look the alidropship team want the other way around, delete my post without see the actual threat here.
Hello more then Weeks ago I can't active at alidropship forum.
But I am not a fake and fraud...
My English is Not very good but I am trying to explain you everything.

1. WHEN I WAS POST TO SELLING MY WEBSITE THAT TIME I HAVE 1000+ACTIVE PRODUCTS AND MAXIMUM 1000 IN IMPORT LIST,
I WAS WORKING ON MULTI PRODUCTS.

2. NOW I AM NOT SELLING MY WEBSITE ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON IT WITH 1 NICHE.(SHOE'S & SNEAKERS)

3. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CONTACT ME.

MY PERSONAL WHATSAPP : 00905428877014
CUSTOMER WHATSAPP HELP : +18332710463
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: admin@micahtec.com

4. AND I love to help other members,that's why I am writing under the post.

5. I am really appreciate you are also help all members.

6. Domain Age yes I lie and apologize. But you also have a wrong calculation. Check it Now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200911-151530_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200911-151530_Chrome.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 11

Micah1184

I clone my whole website and then reset my Niche + plugins and the Alidropship Team Help me in this whole process.
Now i am going to share my product page Screen Shot with you.

Thank you Once Again all Team members of Alidropship.

Attachments

• 20200911_145537.jpg
    20200911_145537.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 9

chris37

Domain Age yes I lie and apologize.

Onse you lost your credibility you cant take it back never again...
I don't understand why the administrator of this forum don't take it serious and banned this person forever ..
How is possible let this person try to deception other member and don't do nothing about this.

chris37

I don't understand why the administrator of this forum don't take it serious and banned this person forever ..
How is possible let this person try to deception other member and don't do nothing about this.

@Micah1184 Nice you delete your first post for nobody see it... don't worry I have already infor @Yaros about yours very first post.

Last edited:

Micah1184

If administr
If you don't like me leave this conversation, and develop 1 forum for your self.

chris37

If you don't like me leave this conversation, and develop 1 forum for your self.

i will leave this conversation when everyone member of this forum learn about your fraud behavior, when everybody learn that you try to
tricks people for you sell your store ... you also say here the below word today

1. WHEN I WAS POST TO SELLING MY WEBSITE THAT TIME I HAVE 1000+ACTIVE PRODUCTS AND MAXIMUM 1000 IN IMPORT LIST,
I WAS WORKING ON MULTI PRODUCTS.

this is a lie i personal check your post the day you did it and you never has 1000+ product how you say, and you also try to trick me and other people like you have this amount... how i say again you never have this amount of products so your are still liar..stop to try to trick people ...you just show your bad behavior and admin or moderator must to banner your from this community .

And dont make me start from where you living becuase when i say puplic here where are you stay and which country you people support your credibility go to 0%

Last edited: