I received these email :Action required to activate your 2Checkout account" Please Help Me

Mar

i dont understand what is commercial name and addresss on website please describe
As stated, commercial name can be the name of your website, a company name, even your name but not the URL of your website. Below is an example of website address. It can be in the footer or the header, anywhere visitors can see.

1577255864573.png

Direct Webstore

paypal and stripe not available in pakistan

I have seen problem after problem from people in the "wrong" countries trying to signup to 2Checkout and other U.S based gateways.

2Checkout, Stripe, Paypal and other payment gateway companies based in Capitalist and Christian America don't seem to like dealing with countries that are Communist, famous for scamming, poor 3rd world, Islamic with nuclear weapons or very aggressive Islamic (Syria etc). Pakistan ticks three of those boxes. So search for one not based in hypocritical, gun-crazy America.

Please note: I have absolutely nothing against Pakistan. I'm just stating facts based on previous research on this topic. I'm Australian and we love everyone. :)

Options

1. Keep trying with 2 Checkout (Waste of time in my opinion)

2. Find a gateway not based in America that deals with Pakistan. (Do a Google search or start a new thread)

3. Get an LLC in the U.S and get Stripe. There are plenty of threads on this forum about that. This is the most common solution for people in the types of countries mentioned above.

4. Move across the border to India. (Joking)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

2. Find a gateway not based in America that deals with Pakistan. (Do a Google search or start a new thread)

You did not state which plugin you are using. Original or Woo. If Original, there are no gateways at all for Pakistan except 2Checkout.

If you have the Woo plugin, I just did a Google search and can't find anything. However, I did find many, many people from Pakistan with your problem.

I also discovered that Shopify has partnered with payment gateways that Pakistanis can use.

So that just leaves you with ...

1. Keep trying with 2 Checkout.

2. Get an LLC in the U.S and get Stripe. (My choice)

3. Change to Shopify. (Research and confirm first)

:)