I NEED HELP!

So I decided to jump into the e-commerce business and while I don't consider myself to be a guru I felt I was tech savvy enough to be able to do this. I have since hired a freelancer to help me out and I actually ended up adding him as a member of my staff because neither of us knew how to let him try to help without doing so. Now I have paid him(thankfully only a very modest amount) and I'm not much further along in the last couple of days as where I started. I'm growing frustrated and I haven't even gotten through the trial phase on Shopify. I don't know how to even make my products info sections as I decided to try to focus on 4 to 5 niches rather than just put all my focus on one niche. I feel like it gives me an opportunity to hit a home run with one of the products which I may then remove the other products and focus on driving sales for just what the market shows me as most trending.I knew I would be at a disadvantage compared to some users but thought I could survive and now I'm a few hundred dollars into it including registering with my state to obtain my licences so that I'm not into any grey area from a legal standpoint However I need someone who's much more experienced to give me a hand in getting on the right track.

chris37

So I decided to jump into the e-commerce business and while I don't consider myself to be a guru I felt I was tech savvy enough to be able to do this. I have since hired a freelancer to help me out and I actually ended up adding him as a member of my staff because neither of us knew how to let him try to help without doing so. Now I have paid him(thankfully only a very modest amount) and I'm not much further along in the last couple of days as where I started. I'm growing frustrated and I haven't even gotten through the trial phase on Shopify. I don't know how to even make my products info sections as I decided to try to focus on 4 to 5 niches rather than just put all my focus on one niche. I feel like it gives me an opportunity to hit a home run with one of the products which I may then remove the other products and focus on driving sales for just what the market shows me as most trending.I knew I would be at a disadvantage compared to some users but thought I could survive and now I'm a few hundred dollars into it including registering with my state to obtain my licences so that I'm not into any grey area from a legal standpoint However I need someone who's much more experienced to give me a hand in getting on the right track.
First you must stop using shopify :)

You must start using wordpress as is a free platform and better in anyways ..

Also here is a wordpress forum :)

kdb

Bro,

You need to read blog posts and watch YouTube videos from AliDropship it will helps you understand more. E-Commerce industry is very saturated everyday people open store and close it after few month because they thought it is easy money earning method. sorry to disappoint you. It is on going process everyday needs attention. Take advantage of ADS team.

Regards,
KDB

Handsal

It is already known that the most popular job you can have online is as a software engineer. Everything related to computers, technology, and digital media is constantly rising, and the number of jobs for these fields is growing from year to year. If you are passionate about the digital age, you can find something to work on in a short time. You can become employed in a company and work remotely, and you can also find a freelance job in which you select which projects to do and for whom.

Last edited:

Colin80Duncan

Generally, I want to mention the fact that for quite a long time I could not earn a lot of money due to the fact that I did not have the opportunity to do this. I was looking for a good source with vacancies for a long time, but once my close friend suggested me to use these upwork resume in order to know how to write ut. If you also want to change your life for the better, use it.