I have problem with my layout (Davinciwoo)

acuraze

Please refer to the image attached below.

My web probs.jpg
As you can see from the image, i obviously have 2 major problems:
1. The products doesn't stacked up evenly, the 1st product is lower than the 2nd and the 2nd lower than the 3rd and so on.
2. How did the price of the product below the 1st row can end up on top of it? (see marking)

I have no idea on how to modify it. Trying to install child theme but still have the same problem. I simply use [featured_products products limit="8" columns="4"] in it. Nothing else.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please refer to the image attached below.

View attachment 10998
As you can see from the image, i obviously have 2 major problems:
1. The products doesn't stacked up evenly, the 1st product is lower than the 2nd and the 2nd lower than the 3rd and so on.
2. How did the price of the product below the 1st row can end up on top of it? (see marking)

I have no idea on how to modify it. Trying to install child theme but still have the same problem. I simply use [featured_products products limit="8" columns="4"] in it. Nothing else.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles with the theme.
However, it's hard to say from the screenshot you've sent what might be causing the issue. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what is wrong?

acuraze

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles with the theme.
However, it's hard to say from the screenshot you've sent what might be causing the issue. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what is wrong?

Hello Ekaterina,
Please check ur PM regarding this. Thanks.