I have a very simple question about the license

xarthuur

I am still planning to open my store, I am using a test server not the main one it has limited access of 100x per day I am testing configuring my store if I activate my license on this website with this test domain there is a place where I can disable it so I can reuse it in another domain?

I don't know if this type of control has a panel for the owners of the key disables the current site without depending on the support to do this task

is it easy to disable from the current site? Should I activate my license in this domain and test hosting?

I plan to use other software to start and use alidropshipping when my store is engaged in making sales but I wanted to do some tests and find out if this procedure is easy to reset the key to use again it would be interesting the developers create a panel exclusively for this function

This message is from google translator I don't speak your language

chris37

I am still planning to open my store, I am using a test server not the main one it has limited access of 100x per day I am testing configuring my store if I activate my license on this website with this test domain there is a place where I can disable it so I can reuse it in another domain?

I don't know if this type of control has a panel for the owners of the key disables the current site without depending on the support to do this task

is it easy to disable from the current site? Should I activate my license in this domain and test hosting?

I plan to use other software to start and use alidropshipping when my store is engaged in making sales but I wanted to do some tests and find out if this procedure is easy to reset the key to use again it would be interesting the developers create a panel exclusively for this function

This message is from google translator I don't speak your language
Hi , each licence key is per domain, if you active it in your test site and you want to use later in your main website, then you must contact support in the email support@alidropship.com ,ask them for reset your licence key for you use it in different site.

They are be very happy to help you.

Jackie.P

Access the test machine by configuring the local host, the domain name configuration is the same, the ssl certificate is the same, the license cannot be used for the test site with the same domain name

chris37

the license cannot be used for the test site with the same domain name

If is the same exactly domain the licenses is working normal.

Even if you change http to https are different domain address and you must reset the license key.

I hope the above is clear.

Jackie.P

The domain names are identical and the ssl certificates are identical. Only if, for example, the red box does not appear on the test site
1645167064623.png

So the test environment could not continue to be racked.

chris37

The domain names are identical and the ssl certificates are identical. Only if, for example, the red box does not appear on the test site
View attachment 15642

So the test environment could not continue to be racked.

Is not appear because your copy the theme in your test website.

You must buy a new theme license for your test site.