How to show time left for sale on imported products?

On Ali express if a seller is offering a discount which they always do, they show it time based. How can we replicate the same in our store and show these many days or hours left for sale?

Regardsshowtime.JPG

Direct Webstore

Have you tried it on your store?

No. I avoid fake stuff like that. Just pointing you in the right direction and giving you ideas. Just try it and find out. Won't hurt. Do a search and try other plugins too. :)

EDIT: It wouldn't sync with the Aliexpress seller though. Your best bet is to do your own timed sales yourself with plugins like the one above. That's what other people do.

No. I avoid fake stuff like that. Just pointing you in the right direction and giving you ideas. Just try it and find out. Won't hurt. Do a search and try other plugins too. :)

EDIT: It wouldn't sync with the Aliexpress seller though. Your best bet is to do your own timed sales yourself with plugins like the one above. That's what other people do.
Thanks and appreciate it. :)

@Yaros Can you suggest something which keeps it in sync or something similar?

Direct Webstore

... but the prices will always be "in sync"via the normal "updating" function. The "timer" that the seller has just won't show. You need your own.

Direct Webstore

You guys really are wasting your time with this. There simply IS no plugin or addon to syncronise Aliexpress seller's sales timers with a sale timer on your own site. And I doubt there ever would be. Those sales are controlled via the seller's personal Aliexpress Sellers Account and an API/Plugin etc would need access to that personal account. Which it can't do and I doubt will EVER be able to do. For obvious reasons.

Stop flogging a dead horse and ...

do your own timed sales yourself

Simple as that.