How to ship with good quality?

dreyacole

hey I've a question. So I've created my online shop and am actually good to go. I am offering sunglasses from several supplier from aliexpress but figured that if my customer were to order several of my eyewear products he would receive several packages except just one. Also the packages wouldn't be customized to my Shop Character. I would like to add notes like ''hey thank you for shopping with us'' or at least a logo on the products so my customer wouldn't 'forget' me lol.
My next problem is the long shipping time. How do you explain your customer that their anticipated order might take 20-40 days to ship to germany even if my own shop is in germany? They would think that they would be better off ordering directly from aliexpress, right?

Cant wait for your replies guys!

Last edited:

larrysy

Im also just starting but this is my game plan.

You can follow-up with an email to thank the customer.

You should have a Shipping page explaining the shipping times ( just mention 20-40 days to Germany).

Not everybody knows AliExpress (but they know Amazon). My suggestion is just to use the fastest shipping that you can absorb and just say that your products are shipped out from your warehouse in Asia when they complain.

murrah

Im also just starting but this is my game plan.

You can follow-up with an email to thank the customer.

You should have a Shipping page explaining the shipping times ( just mention 20-40 days to Germany).

Not everybody knows AliExpress (but they know Amazon). My suggestion is just to use the fastest shipping that you can absorb and just say that your products are shipped out from your warehouse in Asia when they complain.
I think you also helped me with your answer

SPLee

Warehouse in Asia is a good idea. You can also tell your customers that you have your own cooperated factory or you own a factory in Asia, and all your goods will be shipped from your factory directly. Factory products and factory price, maybe it'll be more charming.