How to setup FREE+Shipping Option in Alidropship Original Plugin ?

yakshjatin

Hello @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

I want to setup FREE+Shipping option with some products like
Products price=0 but shipping compulsory 4.99 (Standard Shipping)
I have seen this option in Hokagestore and many other stores but I can't do it.

Please tell procedure to do it ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Direct Webstore

I don't understand how customers actually believe this "free product, pay for shipping" gimmick. Oh! Yes I do ... the explanation is in my signature below .. lol. There is no way in the world I'd use it. It really lowers the quality of the site and damages it in the long run in my opinion. I want my sites to have a good reputation and be around for a long time. It's actually scammy and it's used mostly by scammy people or people new to e-commerce. You simply do not see quality sites or well known sites using this deceptive gimmick.

I have seen this option in Hokagestore
Really? Where? Link?

Anyway, If I was doing it with the Original plugin, I'd have a special category for the "free" products and set all the prices to zero for that category in the Pricing Markup Formula, then add the shipping price when editing the product.

It's no use using the shipping settings as each product would have different "shipping costs" ... wink wink. ;)

Needless to say .. you have to use products from Aliexpress sellers that have free shipping.

I'd rather offer them REAL free products. I'd create a "Freeby" category and fill it with cheap products that cost under a dollar and let customers choose one they like with orders over $20 or whatever. Woocommerce has a plugin for that. With the Original plugin, you'd have to get a bit creative. Like putting an explanation on the process at the top of the Freeby category page. But a bit messy. Much better with Woo.

:)