How to set-up shipping settings?

Lakis

Hi, I'm new to alidropship and I do not know how to solve the problem I'm facing with shipping charges.
Some products have shipping charges for certain countries but for other countries not. Now, what should I do with my website products, as in the plugin I cannot find out which products have charges, how much and for which countries.
How do you deal with this issue??
Please help!
Thanks in advance

Mar

Hi, I'm new to alidropship and I do not know how to solve the problem I'm facing with shipping charges.
Some products have shipping charges for certain countries but for other countries not. Now, what should I do with my website products, as in the plugin I cannot find out which products have charges, how much and for which countries.
How do you deal with this issue??
Please help!
Thanks in advance
It is important to mention the version of the plugin, the original or woocommerce.

Lakis

Thanks for replying to me

I have purchased the Alishipping plugin which imports the shipping from Aliexpress to my products. I think that solved my problem.

I'm using the Original Alidropship plugin

Wishing you a nice day!

Mar

Thanks for replying to me

I have purchased the Alishipping plugin which imports the shipping from Aliexpress to my products. I think that solved my problem.

I'm using the Original Alidropship plugin

Wishing you a nice day!
That is a very good move.

Lakis

As for the Shipping methods,

I would like to know what "Seller's Shipping Method" means and if its better to use it or not.

Thanks for any replies!

Mar

As for the Shipping methods,

I would like to know what "Seller's Shipping Method" means and if its better to use it or not.

Thanks for any replies!
That is the shipping method used by the seller of the product. You read the documentation.

Mar

Is that safe to have it as a choice for my customers??
These are some of the shipping methods I select in the setting. If the seller use any of the methods, it will show in the products when added to cart. The customers will choose during checkout.

1586604744779.png

slamghost

These are some of the shipping methods I select in the setting. If the seller use any of the methods, it will show in the products when added to cart. The customers will choose during checkout.

View attachment 11579
Hello,

I've got Alishipping enabled and workin very fine. The problem is that we need to insert our own articles. How can we config shipping to these articles ? if I enabled Alidropship Shipping Config then Alishipping stop working

thanks in advance

Mar

Hello,

I've got Alishipping enabled and workin very fine. The problem is that we need to insert our own articles. How can we config shipping to these articles ? if I enabled Alidropship Shipping Config then Alishipping stop working

thanks in advance
Please elaborate. What is this "own articles?" What is this "Alidropship Shipping Config?"

slamghost

Please elaborate. What is this "own articles?" What is this "Alidropship Shipping Config?"
Sorry, I meant with "Alidropship Shipping Config" ... the plugin's shipping configuration. But I figured out how to solve my issue.
Thanks