How to integrate uviba as a payment gateway

remus

As you know paypal blocks dropshipping accounts or limits them by withholding money for up to 180 days.

Stripe does exactly the same but much more aggressive when it detects that you do dropshipping by returning the money to your customers and keeping the shipment done and no money.

As an alternative and after researching I have found https://pay.uviba.com/#docs that works with both platforms but without blocking the accounts.

I would like to receive instructions to integrate this platform into my alidropshipping plugin.

They announce an integration in 29 seconds if this is so easy I think it is even beneficial for the alidropship community that has it integrated and be able to make use of it without the restrictions of paypal and stripe.

Mar

As you know paypal blocks dropshipping accounts or limits them by withholding money for up to 180 days.

Stripe does exactly the same but much more aggressive when it detects that you do dropshipping by returning the money to your customers and keeping the shipment done and no money.

As an alternative and after researching I have found https://pay.uviba.com/#docs that works with both platforms but without blocking the accounts.

I would like to receive instructions to integrate this platform into my alidropshipping plugin.

They announce an integration in 29 seconds if this is so easy I think it is even beneficial for the alidropship community that has it integrated and be able to make use of it without the restrictions of paypal and stripe.
Why not ask Uviba support with integration? What I know is you need to have a US business, otherwise you need to have no less than $30,000 monthly transaction to use Uviba Payment gateway.

Mar

Why not ask Uviba support with integration? What I know is you need to have a US business, otherwise you need to have no less than $30,000 monthly transaction to use Uviba Payment gateway.
As a follow up, please see this link for Uviba integration,
This is after you have created an Uviba account.