how to identify high risk orders?

neeraj89

Hi, @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @kingpin

yesterday i got few orders of same customer from Mexico, he placed multiple orders, total value USD 280.

As mine is general store so he bought multiple items of different category. and he bought multiple quantities of few free+shipping items.

Moreover his mail id *****@bestvpn.top

Kindly suggest what to do..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova @kingpin

yesterday i got few orders of same customer from Mexico, he placed multiple orders, total value USD 280.

As mine is general store so he bought multiple items of different category. and he bought multiple quantities of few free+shipping items.

Moreover his mail id *****@bestvpn.top

Kindly suggest what to do..
Please have a look at this article https://alidropship.com/e-commerce-fraud-some-thoughts-on-protecting-your-dropshipping-store/

neeraj89

thanks for the link. I talked to paypal about this customer and i told them to cancel the order, as i dont want to take risk. However payment from mexico generally clears after 7 days, so i need to wait for 7 days. Once it cleared, i will immediately refund back to the customer. Its definitely not worth to take big risk. I am happy with 5$ profit from my normal orders..:)

kingpin

thanks for the link. I talked to paypal about this customer and i told them to cancel the order, as i dont want to take risk. However payment from mexico generally clears after 7 days, so i need to wait for 7 days. Once it cleared, i will immediately refund back to the customer. Its definitely not worth to take big risk. I am happy with 5$ profit from my normal orders..:)

Hi Neeraj

I don't sell to Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Puerto Rico, afghanistan, Pakistan, bangladesh

And you did good by informing PayPal about it

neeraj89

Hi Neeraj

I don't sell to Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Puerto Rico, afghanistan, Pakistan, bangladesh

And you did good by informing PayPal about it
And buddy, me too dont target third world countries. I do target few top European countries. And i was targeting mexico for the first time. Was getting some orders. But it seems i need to stop targeting mexico now.;):p

kingpin

And buddy, me too dont target third world countries. I do target few top European countries. And i was targeting mexico for the first time. Was getting some orders. But it seems i need to stop targeting mexico now.;):p

I'll be trying some anti fraud or fraud prevention woocommerce plugin this Weekend.