How to handle Spanish/German/French Address?

Liang

When we put french address like this one
59 allée du Colonel Fabien
It is not accepted in Aliexpress.

How do you guys handle it? Change the é to e ?? or convert the whole address into English?

Yaros

Staff member
When we put french address like this one
59 allée du Colonel Fabien
It is not accepted in Aliexpress.

How do you guys handle it? Change the é to e ?? or convert the whole address into English?
Good question! For this purpose we added an option to change the customer's address on your order section. There is also an option to disable the possibility to enter such symbols on your checkout page and we have tried it, but it decreased conversions. So, we decided not to have any limitations for these fields. I'd better spend some time on editing (changing the é to e) in stead of losing my orders.

Liang

So, are we replace the abnormal letter like "é to e" only?
Is Aliexpress able to deliver successfully?

Liang

Thank you for your anwners.

Btw, Yaros, do you create video to promote your products? If yes, which software do you use?
It seem like using video to promote product is a good sales channel

Yaros

Staff member
Thank you for your anwners.

Btw, Yaros, do you create video to promote your products? If yes, which software do you use?
It seem like using video to promote product is a good sales channel
Yes, it is a good source of course. Unfortunately I don't have much time on it now but I am going to focus on video marketing asap. Generally, I am using Adobe After Effects, but it is rather complicated for beginners. Fiverr.com can help greatly here.

For example this one we used for Instagram

Now we are launching a new video strategy. We order some items for ourselves and create small video clips with these products to post them on our stores and social pages.

Last edited:

Liang

Hi, I have few inquiries need your help.

1) My facebook page grow to 1k followers, but my instalgram is only achieve 100. Any tips to attract more customer to Instalgram?
I am using Social Rabbit for Instalgram right now.

2) I realized some products offer free ePacket to USA. However, i got an order from France, but there is no ePacket available from the seller. Since I receive the payment from customer already, So I have to choose Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Have you use it before? Or anyways to be sure that ePacket is for worldwide instead of USA only?

3) Is it okay to share commercial post to other Facebook niche groups?

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I have few inquiries need your help.

1) My facebook page grow to 1k followers, but my instalgram is only achieve 100. Any tips to attract more customer to Instalgram?
I am using Social Rabbit for Instalgram right now.

2) I realized some products offer free ePacket to USA. However, i got an order from France, but there is no ePacket available from the seller. Since I receive the payment from customer already, So I have to choose Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Have you use it before? Or anyways to be sure that ePacket is for worldwide instead of USA only?

3) Is it okay to share commercial post to other Facebook niche groups?

Thank you.
Hello,
1. please read this thread, it might be helpful: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/new-store-good-strategy.1674/#post-9116
2. this is free shipping as well, just takes a little bit more time and Tracking ID is not tracked. When you import products in your store you may select Shipped to : e.g. Namibia - if there is ePacket it will be available for other countries as well.
3. https://alidropship.com/how-to-promote-a-dropshipping-store-on-facebook/

Liang

Hello,
1. please read this thread, it might be helpful: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/new-store-good-strategy.1674/#post-9116
2. this is free shipping as well, just takes a little bit more time and Tracking ID is not tracked. When you import products in your store you may select Shipped to : e.g. Namibia - if there is ePacket it will be available for other countries as well.
3. https://alidropship.com/how-to-promote-a-dropshipping-store-on-facebook/
Thank you for your helping hands :)