How to ensure supplier does not include logos on products

clockwork137

First - a question about blind drop shipping. Does this mean logos will not be on the products? Or does it just mean that the packaging will not have any logos, but the products will still contain the seller's logo?

I am looking into purchasing some items by a supplier that has logos on their products in their photos. I've made contact with them but there's a language barrier so I'm not sure they understand. I told them I do not want any logos on the products.

Would love some advice if someone else has experienced this! Thank you.

Mar

First - a question about blind drop shipping. Does this mean logos will not be on the products? Or does it just mean that the packaging will not have any logos, but the products will still contain the seller's logo?

I am looking into purchasing some items by a supplier that has logos on their products in their photos. I've made contact with them but there's a language barrier so I'm not sure they understand. I told them I do not want any logos on the products.

Would love some advice if someone else has experienced this! Thank you.
There is a default message to the seller in the plugin for this purpose.

Direct Webstore

I told them I do not want any logos on the products.
Most of them get the products from a wholesaler. What you want is not viable. As for for logos, names and promotional stuff in and on the packaging, read Mar's reply above.

Don't worry about logo's on the actual products, they are not the sellers logos, but the manufacturers logos.

If you were selling Nike shoes, would you worry about the Nike logo being on them? Of course not. :)