How to edit the "Rembrandt" Css Stylesheet?

Bianca

Hey all, I'm new here.

Unfortunately, i'm here out of necessity, I Recently purchased the ali-dropship plugin and i am currently building my site . I decided to go with the Rembrandt theme.

I am having an issue with this theme however. I would like to change a few things about the theme and i am mildly experienced with css.

There are a few things i would like to do .
I Would like to edit the way my logo and menu's show up

I Would like to edit the way my products are displayed

and some of my posted front page images.
That being said can anybody point me in the direction of "Rembrandt's" style sheet?

And also does anybody have any insight into if there is a page builder plugin or something that would make designing this theme easier?

Thanks all , Excited to be apart of this community
Bianca

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey all, I'm new here.

Unfortunately, i'm here out of necessity, I Recently purchased the ali-dropship plugin and i am currently building my site . I decided to go with the Rembrandt theme.

I am having an issue with this theme however. I would like to change a few things about the theme and i am mildly experienced with css.

There are a few things i would like to do .
I Would like to edit the way my logo and menu's show up

I Would like to edit the way my products are displayed

and some of my posted front page images.
That being said can anybody point me in the direction of "Rembrandt's" style sheet?

And also does anybody have any insight into if there is a page builder plugin or something that would make designing this theme easier?

Thanks all , Excited to be apart of this community
Bianca
Hello Bianca,
Please keep in mind that all changes you make to the code will be overriden by plugin updates. That is why we would not recommend making any. You may find plenty of customization options in Dashboard => Customization. I would be happy to help you out if you have any questions about customizing your theme.

Bianca

Hello Ekaterina , The functionality i am looking to achieve it seems is not available within the rembrant theme . if there is another theme or a plugin i could use to help me achieve these things please direct me towards it

I would like to change a small number of things , Some of them are page specific.

1. My goal is to move the logo from the top left to a centered heading logo

2. Remove the main menu element or simply relocate it under the above centered heading logo

3. Move the search bar

4. The images in "Home" tab on customization menu is there a way to change the way the titles of these appear?

These are the 4 Things i am looking to change on my site, i would appreciate any input you have on this issue. After further inspection of the customization menu i see there is a tab titled "Head" With a space for CSS styles and "< Head > " Elements. Could i edit the css for the site here and maybe achieve some of the things i am trying to accomplish here?

If not . Could you please direct me to the Active CSS stylesheet within this theme ? Thank you in advance for all your help Ekaterina

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina , The functionality i am looking to achieve it seems is not available within the rembrant theme . if there is another theme or a plugin i could use to help me achieve these things please direct me towards it

I would like to change a small number of things , Some of them are page specific.

2. Remove the main menu element or simply relocate it under the above centered heading logo

3. Move the search bar

4. The images in "Home" tab on customization menu is there a way to change the way the titles of these appear?

These are the 4 Things i am looking to change on my site, i would appreciate any input you have on this issue. After further inspection of the customization menu i see there is a tab titled "Head" With a space for CSS styles and "< Head > " Elements. Could i edit the css for the site here and maybe achieve some of the things i am trying to accomplish here?

If not . Could you please direct me to the Active CSS stylesheet within this theme ? Thank you in advance for all your help Ekaterina
Woo themes seem to suit your needs better in this case as they offer a wider range of customization options as there is no point in changing our standard themes so radically. That is why I would recommend checking Storefront and Shopper themes: https://alidropship.com/themes/ Alidropship Woo plugin is compatible with standard Woo themes (i.e. developed by WooCommerce team). Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Real Residual

3. Move the search bar

Make a backup, edit root/wp-content/themes/rembrant/header.php
If you know a bit about php, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'll just play around a few things here and there. Make sure to check the site from both mobile and desktop view after you are done.

droppshipper

Woo themes seem to suit your needs better in this case as they offer a wider range of customization options as there is no point in changing our standard themes so radically. That is why I would recommend checking Storefront and Shopper themes: https://alidropship.com/themes/ Alidropship Woo plugin is compatible with standard Woo themes (i.e. developed by WooCommerce team). Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Hello Bianca,
Please keep in mind that all changes you make to the code will be overriden by plugin updates. That is why we would not recommend making any. You may find plenty of customization options in Dashboard => Customization. I would be happy to help you out if you have any questions about customizing your theme.
Hi Ekaterina, i like your suggestion, if we changed the themes, later will be problem to update. So, i like to customization, but you guys asking for money for customization, we are struggling for dropship business, when we ask some help for customization, your colleague asking for money. I am using aliplugins since two years but zero result. Costomization for just one time setup not again and again, We dont make trouble always about it. When i ask for costomization and your colleague ask extra charge that time i feel, this alidropship products just for smart people, who has code experience and developer. Please Ekaterina, if you help me costomization, we feel motivated. This time we dont have much money but we are investing lots of time on it. Please if you can help for costomization without extra charge, we will be excited to work hard. Thank you in Advanced.