How to edit menu categories list

mromaha

I have done this however when I want to add the new categories to a new menu, the categories are not showing up under categories in the menu sections. can you please help.

Christina

Administrator
I have done this however when I want to add the new categories to a new menu, the categories are not showing up under categories in the menu sections. can you please help.

Then make sure that you've added created categories to the menu. Click Appearance -> Menus -> Select a menu to edit -> Product Categories -> Select the category/categories and Add them to Menu.

Menu 1.png

mromaha

That'sdsfd.JPG the issue when I click on categories the new 10 categories I created are not there to add to the menu I want to edit.

Christina

Administrator
If someone run into such an issue, please make sure that you select Product Categories in Screen Options.

Menus ‹ stlychick — WordPress 2018-07-17 11-20-15.png

mromaha

Also my importer has stop working do you have any tips on that. when I click it I get a message that says importer working check you imports later for progress. However it been a while and nothing change

Christina

Administrator
Also my importer has stop working do you have any tips on that. when I click it I get a message that says importer working check you imports later for progress. However it been a while and nothing change

Please, provide a screenshot to be more specific.

mromaha

there no counter going showing how many items have been imported also I cant import single items. it work early but not working now.

Attachments

• Captureddfd.JPG
    Captureddfd.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 7

Christina

Administrator
there no counter going showing how many items have been imported also I cant import single items. it work early but not working now.

I have checked the issue, the counter works. I can import a single item as usual. Use a Google Chrome browser.

AMS

Hello. I entered my Product Categories and its showing on the Menu but it keeps taking me to an error page when clicked. "404 page not found". What did I do wrong please?