How to disable the "leave reviews" option?

grafiz

Hi, How to disable the "leave reviews" option?

I disabled this option in Customization>Single Product, but we can always leave a review on a product page.

Real Residual

Just disable commenting on Wordpress. In Wordpress > Settings > Discussion, uncheck "Allow people to post comments on new articles". (Note this is the general settings of Wordpress, not the Alidropship plugin). You can also do this at the product level. Just scroll down to the comments section and disable it PER each product.

grafiz

This option is already disabled in the Wordpress settings. Besides I disabled the comments on a product (in Alidropship). But we can still leave a review, I don't understand why :confused:

Real Residual

You're right. There is no way to get rid of the form. At least not in this version. I had a comment issue with 3 versions ago and you could disable comments then. @Yaros I think this is a bug.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I think this a bug yes. If we can have confirmation from @Yaros and how to resolve it :)
There are a few options available with reviews:

1. You can remove the Review tab in Customization => Single product.
2. You can remove Leave a review box in Customization => Single product.
3. You can disable comments for some certain products in product options of an individual product (at the bottom of the page).

Please make sure you have the latest versions of the plugin and the theme installed.