How to deal with bans

pinno

Hello all,
Im almost halfway done with my online shop and i have just started researching on payment gateways to use and how to promote my site etc...and i see a lot of horrible stories lol and im already stressed out before even opening my store. Ill appreciate it if you guys can share with me with your real experience.
How do you guys deal with a business that can so easily be given death sentence by your main and perhaps most important advertising medium such as facebook, oh sorry it should be Facebook (i read somewhere that says they ban you too if you dont capitalize that F when mentioning their name), and then by paypal, they can ban your account and hold your money for up to 180days. Next is aliexpress itself, they ban you for buying too many too quickly apparently i couldnt believe it when i first read it from someone... But after reading so many similar post, i think it is really important to be prepared. What if i get banned by more than one at the same time? All these just sound ridiculous... How are you guys dealing with situations like these?
Please please please share with me and you dont have to sugar coat anything, i would rather knowing the reality...
Many thanks to you in advance.

P

JohnnieGR

I m exactly in the same position like you. I have finished my online shop but i don't promote it because i don't won't to risk my paypal account. That's the last video i saw about this horrible stories getting ban from payment processors

Do you or anybody else have any update about this?

pinno

Hello Johnie,
Thanks for sharing the video. Yeah up until today i still haven't found any way to avoid being banned by facebook, paypal, aliexpress, alidropship etc it's sad and still worries me sometimes when i think about it. The only difference from the time i posted this is that i have found yet another thing to worry about and it is the thing that i have to worry about before anything and everything else - how to get traffic to my store lol so far i havent gotten any any problems from paypal, fb, aliexpress and alidropship (just kidding) because fortunately or unfortunately i havent gotten any sales that can raise eyebrows....yet
Dropshipping i thought is going to be much easier than many regular jobs but too bad it definitely is not. i hope thats a good thing tho because if it is so easy everyone would have been so successful and there will be no room for you and me, right? :]
Thanks again for sharing the video it makes it even more obvious that we need to have two different payment gateway services available to our stores i guess, this is a new problem for me as other payment gateways are not conveniently available where i currently live.

Last edited: