How to clear out or change reviews

Groan

I imported all reviews of 5 stars or greater. I want to change them to 4 stars or better and only from my country/language but I can't clear out the old ones even if I re-import using my new filters.

Yaros

Staff member
You need to go to Comments section on your WP dashboard and edit there.

Groan

Yes, I found that. Unfortunately when you remove reviews it does not change the number of reviews noted on the product. If i imported 29, then deleted a bunch it would still read 29.

yaros, its there any way to import the reviews individually, like the alidropship plugin, Im using aliwoo, but it takes ages to import all the reviews. Beside this, if i import for instance 10 new products and I want to import the reviews of those 10 only!!, do it have to do the entire process for all of my products from before too? thank you a lot

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
yaros, its there any way to import the reviews individually, like the alidropship plugin, Im using aliwoo, but it takes ages to import all the reviews. Beside this, if i import for instance 10 new products and I want to import the reviews of those 10 only!!, do it have to do the entire process for all of my products from before too? thank you a lot
Hello,

This option will be featured in the next version of AliDropship Woo plugin, which we expect to be released next week.

Best regards,

kelly

how do i only import reviews in english. i clicked import in mycountry and it all came up russian. thanks

Milos

Woo version allows visitors to add comments on our sites .

Non-Woo version does not allow that (DISCUSSION -> ALLOW COMMENTS checked in). We can only add comments in the admin section for each product individually.
Please advise how to fix this bug. Thx.

Attachments

• AliDropship_Standard_Cannot_Add_Comment.png
    AliDropship_Standard_Cannot_Add_Comment.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
  • AliDropship_Woo_Submit_Review.png
    AliDropship_Woo_Submit_Review.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 8

Don James

Hi Yaros or anyone here,

Is there a way to change review comments to English from other languages

Regards
Don

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yaros or anyone here,

Is there a way to change review comments to English from other languages

Regards
Don
Hello Don,

Please make sure AliExpress is in English and before importing check the following options:
- Import reviews from my country only
- Translate reviews into my language

CP Value House

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this, but I have been having an issue where the price on the product page disappears after importing reviews. I've gone to the comment section and removed all associated for the products. As well as removed them from the trash and still the issue exists. Plus you are not able to add item to cart or choose a variation or ship from country.

Attachments

• Price.pdf
    222.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Don James

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this, but I have been having an issue where the price on the product page disappears after importing reviews. I've gone to the comment section and removed all associated for the products. As well as removed them from the trash and still the issue exists. Plus you are not able to add item to cart or choose a variation or ship from country.
Shouldn't be, if you change pricing need save all and update.
I have been changing the price of the product and saved so far no issue.
Try again maybe you miss out something

Regards
Don

Tenario

Hello, yes it does happen that when you import reviews, save the product and you find that the prices have disappeared. Even when you use the change product the attributes don't show again.

@Yaros & aliplugin staffs what could be an issue?

David57

Hello everyone,
I have a problem when i try to delete all imported reviews... Hope someone can help me.
I did a mistake and imported reviews (around 11 200 reviews imported!) with only 5 stars and with no languages filters so i want to delete everything and start from 0 with reviews.
I have tried to delete by 2 ways: directly form database with PhpMyadmin ('_comments' and after also '_commentsmeta') but in both case i am still having in my wordpress backend in "Comments" section the number of comments i use to have (example: All (11 200); Pending (11 000); Approved (200); Trash (0); etc... But with no comments showing.
If i go to the frontend of my shop, the products are still showing stars and inside the product in the comment tab it shows a positive number of comments, but son't shows any comments...
I have restaured the database, and tryed another way to delete the reviews (using the Delete All Comments Easily Plugin) but does the same bug and issue.
Can someone have an idea how i should proceed?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards.
David

samtch96

Hello everyone,
I have a problem when i try to delete all imported reviews... Hope someone can help me.
I did a mistake and imported reviews (around 11 200 reviews imported!) with only 5 stars and with no languages filters so i want to delete everything and start from 0 with reviews.
I have tried to delete by 2 ways: directly form database with PhpMyadmin ('_comments' and after also '_commentsmeta') but in both case i am still having in my wordpress backend in "Comments" section the number of comments i use to have (example: All (11 200); Pending (11 000); Approved (200); Trash (0); etc... But with no comments showing.
If i go to the frontend of my shop, the products are still showing stars and inside the product in the comment tab it shows a positive number of comments, but son't shows any comments...
I have restaured the database, and tryed another way to delete the reviews (using the Delete All Comments Easily Plugin) but does the same bug and issue.
Can someone have an idea how i should proceed?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards.
David

Hey I have the same issue as you. My products are still showing stars too. We need help here. Anyone?