How to Change 'Product Details' wording using Additional CSS in Customizer on Dali theme

LuckBeach

Hi
I would like to change the words 'Product Details' on every product in my store to read 'Product Details & Size Charts'. The code in the Editor reads:

<?php if( cz( 'tp_tab_item_details' ) ) : ?>
<div id="item-details" class="content">
<div class="panel panel-default">
<div class="panel-heading">
<h4 class="panel-title">
<a data-toggle="collapse" data-parent="#item-details" href="#acc-item-details">
<?php _e( 'Product Details', 'dali' ) ?>

I am unable to change this via the editor (throws an error when updating) Is there a clean piece of CSS to add to the Additional CSS editor to do this please?

Direct Webstore

Is there a clean piece of CSS to add to the Additional CSS editor to do this please?
You can hide hard coded titles with CSS, you can change the colour, size and font of them with CSS, but you can't edit them. You have to edit the file that contains the title as you attempted to do already.

(throws an error when updating)
What error? You mean the standard Wordpress warning/error about editing files directly from your WP-Admin? That was implemented several versions of Wordpress ago to prevent people from screwing things up.

You have to download the file via FTP or cPanel>File Manger and edit it on your PC with Notepad then re-upload it.

But you'd have to that every time the theme updates as it would be over written. Unless you used a child theme.

:)

Last edited:

LuckBeach

Many thanks - the error says: Unable to communicate back with site to check for fatal errors, so the PHP change was reverted. You will need to upload your PHP file change by some other means, such as by using SFTP.

So will create a child theme as you suggested and upload- seems the way forward.

Thanks