How to change Domain and Niche ?

Hi Guyzzz , I decided to change my domain and niche. so first I did full backup and download it from cpanel.

Now I need to know, how to develop new niche and setup with new domain. As well I want to know about that, how to delete all contents and setups of old niche. And please clarify, Is it necessary to delete every thing about old niche.

Hope you will get it my 3 questions in above para. Please kindly request to you to guide me step by step. Thanks!

apislerr

Hi Guyzzz , I decided to change my domain and niche. so first I did full backup and download it from cpanel.

Now I need to know, how to develop new niche and setup with new domain. As well I want to know about that, how to delete all contents and setups of old niche. And please clarify, Is it necessary to delete every thing about old niche.

Hope you will get it my 3 questions in above para. Please kindly request to you to guide me step by step. Thanks!

Hi Rock buddy, do you want to use your old domain? If no, buy your new domain name (not include cpanel). Add your new domain in your addon domain (cpanel). install your wordpress/shopify in your new domain name.

cpams322

Anyway, Rock Buddy, I am not an AliDropship expert, but you should probably delete the AliDropship plugin from your current domain's wordpress intallation, add the new domain to your CPanel as apislerr suggested and then install worpress and AliDropship on the add-on domain.

If this does not work becuase script/AliDropship thinks you have more than one installation of AliDropship but you only paid for one license, then you may have to contact support to have them take care of things for you after you have AliDropship installed on your new domain.

If you do not know how to install wordpress or install plugins on wordpress, it is very easy and there are many tutorials on how to do this in CPanel on Google and Youtube.