How to change Aliexpress default language to English with Alidropship Extension (Permanently)

Franklin

Anytime I open aliexpress and authorize with the alidropship extension, it defaults to Spanish. How can I change that?
Note that the usual recommendation of deleting the cookies, cache, and history does not work. There have to be some settings that one can change to have the plugin adapt to the preferred language (for me this is English) of the user.

This happens every single time I am import or viewing product on aliexpress from the dashboard. It's simply annoying for lack of better word.

Mar

Anytime I open aliexpress and authorize with the alidropship extension, it defaults to Spanish. How can I change that?
Note that the usual recommendation of deleting the cookies, cache, and history does not work. There have to be some settings that one can change to have the plugin adapt to the preferred language (for me this is English) of the user.

This happens every single time I am import or viewing product on aliexpress from the dashboard. It's simply annoying for lack of better word.
Have you set AliExpress language setting to Go to Global Site (English)?