How to Boost Facebook Page to Get Sales

ktruststore

Dear All Dropshippers,

I have owned one Alidropship Store for one year since 2019, until now I can not get a single sales, so I will really appreciate your help if someone can tell me the detailed steps in how boosting Facebook Page to get my first sales?

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng (Harry)

chris37

Dear All Dropshippers,

I have owned one Alidropship Store for one year since 2019, until now I can not get a single sales, so I will really appreciate your help if someone can tell me the detailed steps in how boosting Facebook Page to get my first sales?

Thank You,

Sarath Kheng (Harry)
Check the alidropship blog...use the search bar there for facebook sales.
Also a nice webinar of those from the premium store they sale give good details about this
https://alidropship.com/dropshipping-webinar/
Good luck ;)

daniel-97

I understand your struggles. But the thing is you have to learn how to sell to actually sell
All I can give you now is a structure that I learned and am learning, follow this:

1. Do you have money to run ads?
- NO:
Focus on SEO and getting fans to your page, posting good contents to other groups and invite the people that liked the post, after you got like 500-1000 real likes/followers, keep doing that and start posting your products along with good posts
- YES: Focus on these 4 things - Ads content, ads copy, audience targeting and making your landing page a sales funnel

2. Are you getting sales?
- YES:
Good, but keep learning and testing
- NO: Learn harder and do more researches. If you are not getting sales, you are still BAD at these 4 things above, keep learning and enhance yourself

I got some sales and I'm still learning and improving my skills. It's not just a 1 time thing, it's a process :) Goodluck