How much is your ROI on shoutouts

alioop

I've never done shoutout but read a guide here especially on sevenkingdomarts and the likes. I have a few questions if you don't mind.

What is your ROI on shout-spent?
How much did you spent to get 195 orders?
Is the 2427$ net revenue?
Are the traffic consistent or do you need to keep paying shoutouts to get the sales coming?

Yaros

Staff member
Yes, we are launching shoutouts on a regular basis to keep sales. The ROI is different. We can have zero orders from one $25 shoutout or can have 20 orders.

my business solely replies on shoutout as of now. I haven't even put time into seo or anything and so far most of my shoutout has been a tremendous ROI.

For example, last night I paid a page with 60k followers $15 for a shoutout. I woke up with $300 profit. This is the biggest roi I've had yet.

Other times, I've done shoutouts like yaros said and no orders too. But it's rare and those shoutouts usually only cost $10 so not too big of a lost compared to other successful ROI. best part is, if you find pages that will leave ur ad up there perminately, then that helps you.

alioop

my business solely replies on shoutout as of now. I haven't even put time into seo or anything and so far most of my shoutout has been a tremendous ROI.

For example, last night I paid a page with 60k followers $15 for a shoutout. I woke up with $300 profit. This is the biggest roi I've had yet.

Other times, I've done shoutouts like yaros said and no orders too. But it's rare and those shoutouts usually only cost $10 so not too big of a lost compared to other successful ROI. best part is, if you find pages that will leave ur ad up there perminately, then that helps you.

I had 1 shoutout with 0. I then launched another one with 2 sales. Barely covered back the cost of shoutout and it's a negative ROI. I really don't know if it's the product pricing aspect or what, but the response hasn't been the greatest. I guess the risk in this business is that it cost a sum up front.

I'm trying really hard to push the $18.95 to $20.00 but that failed. I lowered it to 11.95 and got 2 sales. 2 diff products. Not the best way to test i know, but what to do, budget constraints. If i approach all accounts, i'd spend close to 200 in shoutout.